Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Orkney Grey Prestige SD4 with Couture Interior
Deeside

Orkney Grey Prestige SD4 with Couture Interior

At last found the time to clen the car and take some photos. I am very pleased, that as a manual car, the dark cherry leather on the dashtop, matches the steering wheel and gearleaver knob and gater, doors etc.

We have only done 700 miles so far and averaged 32mpg. Mainly urban.(Comparison, my wifes Audi A4 Avant does about 26mpg on the same routes), Expect to complete 1500 miles over the next two weeks ,so will post an update.

Loving the car, but with a manual, depressing the clutch and pressing the stop/start at the same time is difficult for a smaller person. LR should have put it down by the handbreak.

[Image: P1000066.jpg]
[Image: P1000061.jpg]
[Image: P1000062.jpg]
[Image: P1000064.jpg]
[Image: P1000065.jpg]
[Image: P1000060.jpg]
[Image: P1000059.jpg]

Hope you enjoy,
Deeside

Delivered 13th April; SD4 Prestige Manual, OG, Couture Interior ( Dark Cherry / Ivory), Pan Roof, Auto Tailgate, Adaptive Xenons, Dipping Int Mirror, Spare Wheel, Pureguard, and a few other items.
17-05-2012 01:30am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

RE: Orkney Grey Prestige SD4 with Couture Interior

Great pics wish I could have a light interior but with two kids it's a challenge ! Enjoy

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
17-05-2012 07:34am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pommyboi

Nice photos.

What do you mean "pressing the stop/start at the same time is difficult"? I drove a manual and didn't touch the stop/start

I'm still debating whether to have a manual to save money

On order: Feb 2012 - Pure, 5 door, SD4 auto, Style 4 wheels, Front parking, fog lights, rear camera, spare wheel. Red Contrast roof, Ebony- final spec TBC
17-05-2012 08:44am
Belvoirbloke

This is amazing to see these picture today as I pick up the identical car (apart from the autobox) tomorrow !
The inside cherry colour I have taken as a bit of a risk (and to please partner), I think it adds some warmth
to the interior, we chose the Masacar wood finisher. The main difference I suppose is I won’t have the red gear change fitment, I really like the trimmed carpets.
Glad to read you are pleased.
I don’t need to post any pics now, LOL (as if).
Richard

lover’s tiff over Razz
Prestige SD4 auto, 5DR, Orkney Grey, Ivory/Dark Cherry/Pano/Power Tailgate
17-05-2012 08:58am
cjfp

(17-05-2012 08:44am)Pommyboi Wrote:  Nice photos.

What do you mean "pressing the stop/start at the same time is difficult"? I drove a manual and didn't touch the stop/start

I think he is talking about the engine stop start (ie to get the car running in the first place) as opposed to the Eco stop/start

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
17-05-2012 09:30am
Pommyboi

(17-05-2012 09:30am)cjfp Wrote:  I think he is talking about the engine stop start (ie to get the car running in the first place) as opposed to the Eco stop/start

ah, makes more sense now!

On order: Feb 2012 - Pure, 5 door, SD4 auto, Style 4 wheels, Front parking, fog lights, rear camera, spare wheel. Red Contrast roof, Ebony- final spec TBC
17-05-2012 09:53am
MartinP

That looks great Deeside. Congratulations!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
17-05-2012 05:41pm
Straydox

(17-05-2012 08:44am)Pommyboi Wrote:  Nice photos.

Well if select a manual then you get a quite superb gear change to go with it too - it's a peachVery Happy

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
17-05-2012 06:33pm
miha.m

Same interior, but Barolo black + Massacar wood,... I like it a lot (own it for 4 days Wink ),...

For engine start you have to press clutch (in any case - with any system - did it for 30 years with all my cars Smile ).

Now it is just elegant to press a button instead of fiddling with key,... but I imagine, it might be awkward for smaller people.

I HATE "Eco" SYSTEM - is there any way to disable it ???

BR : MM

Evoque TD4 Prestige (Barolo black, Couture interior)
MINI Cooper S "John Cooper Works" tuning (2004)
Harley Davidson Rocker C - FXCW/C (2009)
17-05-2012 08:44pm
Griff449

Yes press the Eco button off..........

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
17-05-2012 08:46pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply