Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ordering and info?
cjfp

RE: Ordering and info?

Anyone know when the next opportunity to see one in the UK will be? The Boat Show, whilst all very nice, was a bit crowded! Would be good to spend a bit of quality time having a look at one.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
24-01-2011 07:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lookers Park Royal

(24-01-2011 07:13pm)cjfp Wrote:  Anyone know when the next opportunity to see one in the UK will be? The Boat Show, whilst all very nice, was a bit crowded! Would be good to spend a bit of quality time having a look at one.

Those who have left deposits (and have LR UK have been notified by the dealer) will be invited to regional 'Pulse' events which will give customers a more intimate look at the vehicle. No specific dates or locations as yet, however I would anticipate it to be Mid/End of Q2.

James Very Happy
27-01-2011 05:43pm
cjfp

LPR - you're a star. And to be honest, it's unfortunate that I have my deposit elsewhere - next time you'd certainly get a call first!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
27-01-2011 07:25pm
Blackseries

I'm off to the Geneva Motor Show in March. I hope to see some new colour and spec combinations - please not just Red & White! I think it’s our next opportunity to get up close and personal, anyone else here going?

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
29-01-2011 01:03pm
Blackseries

Not sure if anyone else feels this way but one of the reasons I wasn’t that keen on the Prestige version of the Evoque was the chrome strip running round the bottom of the windows – to my eyes it sort of cuts the car in half (see Harvoy’s photo of the undisguised 5 door on the A46).

http://www.disco3.co.uk/gallery/displayi...3145&pos=3

The LRX didn’t have the chrome strip neither do the Coupes or the 5 door Pure’s or the Dynamic’s. So I was hoping that there would be a “de-chrome” option on the Prestige. Well I’m not sure if this shows that there will be or not but this does look like a Prestige without the chrome strip – or is it just Pure with wheels that won’t be an option on a Pure in the UK?

http://www.autocarbe.com/rover/range-rov...ue-5-door/

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
30-01-2011 07:46pm
Firebird

Just placed deposit on a Dynamic but with option to change to Prestige once we have more info. At this stage going Firenze Red, 140Kw Diesel, Auto, Initial thought re interior is Ivory with Ebony.

As an alternative colour I am considering Barolo Black. Have seen it on a RR Vogue in the showroom and it does look good, but a dark colour will also make the car look smaller. If I go Prestige then the added chrome would look better but love the way the exhaust pipes are on the Dynamic.

They will release in Australia at the Motor Show in Melbourne 1-10th July with first cars delivered in August.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2011 12:08pm by Firebird.)
31-01-2011 12:05pm
cjfp

(31-01-2011 12:05pm)Firebird Wrote:  They will release in Australia at the Motor Show in Melbourne 1-10th July with first cars delivered in August.

How come you're getting yours before us ! - I'm led to believe that UK first deliveries are September.

QUESTION TO ALL - What are views on the Dynamic exhausts? - Personally (at present!), I don't think I'm liking them.

31-01-2011 07:01pm
Firebird

Yes I like the Dymanic Exhausts but I also like the chrome on the Prestige. I photoshopped the Dynamic making the roof red to see what it would look like and just toooo much red. We do not like the white roof plus I would want 19" (235/55) wheels as they offer a more comfortable ride compared to the 20" (245/45).

According to the manager at the dealer, the UK will get the cars first, he said that shipment to dealer is due in June. Originally they LR said that they were due to go in to production in June but EvoqueMaker says that they are already making them. The manager also mentioned that they are ahead of schedule so maybe you might be released earlier.
01-02-2011 06:05am
Blackseries

(01-02-2011 06:05am)Firebird Wrote:  According to the manager at the dealer, the UK will get the cars first, he said that shipment to dealer is due in June. Originally they LR said that they were due to go in to production in June but EvoqueMaker says that they are already making them.

I'm being told by the dealer (UK) September delivery - but both Car Magazine and Autocar say first shipments arrive in June - these magazines must be getting that information from somewhere - would be nice if it was June.

01-02-2011 09:54am
Lookers Park Royal

Un sale date for the UK is 8th September. Dealers will get demo and customer cars before this as production ramps up but firrst customer cars are scheduled to be registered on 8/9/11 at the earliest.

Hope this helps?

James
01-02-2011 10:29am