Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Considering an Evoque
Ringo

RE: Considering an Evoque

Will admit that it never occured to me about the sun, but then again here in the southern state of Victoria you never have to wait too long for the weather to change

TD4 Pure Coupe, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof, auto head lights
Ordered : Early Aug, Build :Nov 21 :Boat arrived 9th Jan,Very Happy Dealer called, picking up Friday Jan 25th
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2012 12:04am by Ringo.)
18-10-2012 01:00am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big G

(17-10-2012 09:02am)rigs Wrote:  Hi all, I've been trawling through this forum picking up some tips, hearing a few whinges etc. I'm just about to order a new Evoque (I think). It will be my first new car and I'm having last minute panic attacks. Am even test driving Audi Q3 and Q5 tomorrow, but am already bored at the thought of it.

I live in Oz, just me the wife and two dogs.

What's the general feeling, I note quite a few mechanical dramas mentioned. Are owners generally happy with the Evoque from a day to day use point of view? I'm not too stressed about the fuel economy, I'm just about to sell my Jeep Cherokee that has been giving me 15litres/100km's which is what 20ish MPG!

Would also appreciate any comments on my proposed spec:

Dynamic TD4 Auto
Orkney Grey, with Black roof and Verve interior, style 5 19inch alloys
Dark headliner
Front parking aid
Rear parking camera
Auto tailgate

Do I need Adaptive dynamics?
Do I need Rear vent climate control?

Cheers,

Love mine. If you can go for adaptive dynamics, pano roof, spare and rear parking camera. All great and well used extras - apart from the spare !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
18-10-2012 04:04pm
rigs

Ok test drove the Audi Q5 and was bored before I got out of the car park. Very nice car, couldn't really fault it but just very dull, nothing special about it at all. Better fuel economy though, better re-sale value I think and cheaper at the start (but not by much), it makes sense but just too save. So I'm ordering my Evoque tomorrow. Planning on:

Dynamic 5dr, Orkney Grey with Black roof, red and black interior. Sticking with 19 inch rims (for the ride?) Plus Rear Parking Camera, front parking sensors and maybe auto tailgate, or might just go for Tech Pack as suggested. Will see how I go on price etc with dealer

Thanks for the advice thus far.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ordered 21 Oct 2012: Delivered: Jan 2013 (next week hopefully) Dynamic 5DR Auto TD4: Reverse Camera: Front Sensors: Stowage Rails: 20' Shadow Chrome, Orkney Grey, Black Roof, Verve Interior
23-10-2012 05:29am
suneetakumari
Banned

Hi all, I've been trawling through this forum picking up some tips.
25-10-2012 11:05am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Yes well you won't be doing any trawling now you spammer................

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
25-10-2012 11:16am
Evo-king

! I must be missing something, at least the moderators are alert.

I get it, having just read steering wheel thread.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2012 11:29am by Evo-king.)
25-10-2012 11:26am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I deleted the links Evo, let me know if you are interested in a couple of links to universities and colleges in India and I'll PM them to you!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
25-10-2012 11:41am