Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Option Codes
Blackseries

Option Codes

I have a print out of my order and it shows (in the “Options” section) Xenon Headlamps (064CW) .... now as my car is a Prestige I wouldn't have expected Xenons to be listed separately .... nothing else that is std on the Prestige is listed in the Options section. Anyone know if this is the code for std Xenons ... or Adaptive ones? BTW I didn't order the Adaptive Xenons.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
24-10-2011 04:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Option Codes

In the list I have that code
Quote:(064CW) - Xenon with LED signature lighting & automatic headlamp levelling 064CW + 064BV Linked with Headlamp Powerwash
. So you don't have adaptive Xenons but you have to have the headlight washers if you have the Xenons - further along the listing it says S for Standard against Prestige so don't know why your dealer has listed them separately. Is there a breakdown of the costing?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2011 04:51pm by XFullFatTim.)
24-10-2011 04:46pm
Blackseries

Thanks for that Tim .... does seem odd to have them listed as options though.

Yes in the EU you can't have Xenons without washers so why my order just has Xenons I have no idea. Any idea what the code for Adaptives is?

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2011 04:54pm by Blackseries.)
24-10-2011 04:50pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Indeed. My order sheet had a couple of the standard bits also listed in the options list, I wasn't charged anymore for them though.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
24-10-2011 04:53pm
berlin2011

AD is 027CY. My Prestige also has the 064CW listed separately even though it's standard

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
24-10-2011 09:22pm