Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No-end of problems, LR's only answer is to keep taking it to the workshop
RRSteve

RE: No-end of problems, LR's only answer is to keep taking it to the workshop

I can't complain about my Land Rover dealer either. Had problems with the BMW dealer though!! Every mass produced car has it's problems, usually brought about by a cost saving somewhere, but I think what we will put up with can very much be down to the service and attitude we get from the dealer we are with! Shame we can't test drive the dealership as well as the car because at the end of the day the dealership can put you off a brand. That's what ultimately pushed me to look somewhere other than BMW for my next car!
30-10-2013 04:23pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: No-end of problems, LR's only answer is to keep taking it to the workshop

Yep when our BMW dealership failed to fit Brake pads correctly, nearly wrecking the disks as they were jammed on tighter than a..., and then worse failed to resolve the problem when it was returned, a problem which took me 5 minutes to diagnose and fix after jacking it up myself... I realised they were just a bunch of incompetents... never to be used again.

Most of our experience is with Dealers... My Mazda Dealers are superb and hence I still drive a Mazda too even though the dealer and I have fought with Mazda UK together on rust issues to be eventually fobbed off, but a good dealership makes a hell of a difference to your experience of a brand.

If a car Manufacturer actually worked this out and found a way to improve the way dealerships represent their name and brand for customer satisfaction, they could start a revolution in the car industry...

So far my Land Rover Dealership experience has been fine... not as good as Mazda, but fine...

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
30-10-2013 07:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply