Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New parts for Evoque youll want
BeansEV

New parts for Evoque youll want

So I have been working with a company that I used during my Mustang build . They make a couple products for the sister company that shares the same motor in a few platforms. So with a trip to see them in the Evoque we have came up with the much needed improvments all with out and tuning needs. They make the products and with a little install time we had made the pedal work and get rid of all the lag and also increase the boost all with out tuning or touching the ECU . The little 2.0L absolutely loves this improvement and I love the results very impressed . So at this point with a K&N drop in filter , Pedal Max and Boost Max the Evoque is completely different in power and feel . Corner exit acceleration is improved and acceleration period is night and day , pulling power is increased and you can feel the increase in power in the way it pulls you into the seat. The products are being produced and final fitment is being done and will be for sale soon online or via phone.

http://www.jmschip.com/jms-boostmax-pedalmax-combo-kit/

If you call them please tell them Beans sent you , It was a fun experience to work with a manufacture and a couple cool guys that are total gear heads and love what they do !
03-05-2016 12:40am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jeffersj

RE: New parts for Evoque youll want

Interesting but most UK models are diesel, I don't suppose they have come up with a diesel kit?

Jeff

Member of Defender2 and Disco3/4 forums, currently driving a 90 300tdi and the Evoque Dynamic which is really my wife's car.
03-05-2016 12:02pm
Dragonfly47

I'll keep them in mind once my warranty runs out. I'm down in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach a couple of times a year and it looks like they're just a hop, skip, and jump from there.

2015 De-Decaled Evoque Union SW1 Dynamic Special Edition (one of 125 in the US)- Firenze Red - White Pano Roof - 360 surround camera - parking assist - etc. etc.
03-05-2016 12:27pm
BeansEV

(03-05-2016 12:02pm)jeffersj Wrote:  Interesting but most UK models are diesel, I don't suppose they have come up with a diesel kit?

Not sure on that as we in the US don't see the Diesel version but I'm sure if it has the same pedal itll work , even if the boost max isn't able to work the pedal max is night and day difference

(03-05-2016 12:27pm)Dragonfly47 Wrote:  I'll keep them in mind once my warranty runs out. I'm down in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach a couple of times a year and it looks like they're just a hop, skip, and jump from there.

They shouldn't affect warranty as it is not a Tune and leaves no traces in the computer. all plug and play .
07-05-2016 12:39am