Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Evoque owner saying hi...
AdeD

New Evoque owner saying hi...

Hi,
I am now the proud owner of a 2012 Evoque Dynamic and keen to learn as much about them as possible (yeah i know i should have done that before i bought it lol).. It seems to have a pretty decent spec, i'm not sure whats standard and whats an extra tbh but so far we're really pleased with it...
I'm based down in Sunny Devon and am keen on detailing etc but have been told no modding lol... However i have already ordered a black lettering kit for it, she probably won't notice lol...
Anyhows, here's a couple of pics taken on my phone so excuse the quality Smile

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]
28-04-2015 04:47pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kojak

RE: New Evoque owner saying hi...

Hi Ade,

Privacy glass and Pano roof are extra on the Dynamic (at least on the 5 door version).
I see it's also an automatic & a coupe which were both options that meant an increase in initial cost.
I tink the small spoiler on the tailgate main spoiler (called the aeroflip) was standard at the time but is now a cost option.
Thats about as much as I can tell from the pics.
It's possible you have other gadgets as toys like dual screen TV for example or powered tail gate, maybe things like adaptive cruise but not sure when some of them became available.
You can check the full spec of your car on topix (a website where you register and enter the VIN of your car). Thats also useful to learn if there are any outstanding campaigns/recalls for it. But I'm sure your dealer would have dealt with that.
Enjoy!
Have a search of the forum and you'll learn a lot.

OUT - Pure SD4, Orkney Grey, 5 dr, Manual, Fogs, Xenons, Auto dim mirror, Auto lights / wipers, Power fold mirrors, spare wheel.
IN - Dynamic SD4, Indus Silver, 5 dr, Auto, Heated Steering Wheel, Auto Dim mirror, Spare wheel.
28-04-2015 07:01pm
AdeD

(28-04-2015 07:01pm)Kojak Wrote:  Hi Ade,

Privacy glass and Pano roof are extra on the Dynamic (at least on the 5 door version).
I see it's also an automatic & a coupe which were both options that meant an increase in initial cost.
I tink the small spoiler on the tailgate main spoiler (called the aeroflip) was standard at the time but is now a cost option.
Thats about as much as I can tell from the pics.
It's possible you have other gadgets as toys like dual screen TV for example or powered tail gate, maybe things like adaptive cruise but not sure when some of them became available.
You can check the full spec of your car on topix (a website where you register and enter the VIN of your car). Thats also useful to learn if there are any outstanding campaigns/recalls for it. But I'm sure your dealer would have dealt with that.
Enjoy!
Have a search of the forum and you'll learn a lot.

Aha fantastic, thank you Smile. I've just registered on the Topix site (didn't know that existed so cheers for that). It's not letting me view the activity screen, are all these items thats it's had completed? Also where do i go to see the options that it was fitted with?
28-04-2015 07:16pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

AdeD, welcome to the forum.

From your photos the optional extras that I can see are the Panoramic roof, auto gear box and Coupe. Do you know if you have the powered tailgate, TV, keyless entry, surround sound audio - these are parts of the Lux Pack also do you have a spare wheel - this is also an optional extra. Fuji White is the Coupe to have!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
28-04-2015 07:36pm
Kojak

You can see your spec by clicking the list icon on 'Vehicle feature' tab.

No the activity screen is generic info thats out there but you have to pay subscribtions, either for a short period of time or longer term to view a lot of stuff.

OUT - Pure SD4, Orkney Grey, 5 dr, Manual, Fogs, Xenons, Auto dim mirror, Auto lights / wipers, Power fold mirrors, spare wheel.
IN - Dynamic SD4, Indus Silver, 5 dr, Auto, Heated Steering Wheel, Auto Dim mirror, Spare wheel.
28-04-2015 07:39pm
walterwindbag

Nice one Ade, right number of doors and pedals - and nice spot! I used to live in Stoke Gabriel.
Hope you have a pleasant and enjoyable experience.
Best regards
Walt

On order for Nov: SE Tech Coupe, 180bhp, 9 speed auto, pano roof, privacy glass, spare wheel, Auto High Beam, Rear camera, 5 year service pack, Active Driveline, Aintree Green, Almond/Espresso.
29-04-2015 09:12am
AdeD

(29-04-2015 09:12am)walterwindbag Wrote:  Nice one Ade, right number of doors and pedals - and nice spot! I used to live in Stoke Gabriel.
Hope you have a pleasant and enjoyable experience.
Best regards
Walt

Cheers Very Happy Very Happy.. Yeah i wanted the Sport Coupe in white since it first came out, i wasn't looking for one at the time but saw this one by chance and within 30 mins it was mine Very Happy

I'm not too far from Stoke Gabriel, probably about 30 / 40 mins drive... what made you move away?
29-04-2015 05:20pm
walterwindbag

The age old problem Ade. Work. Next job offered took me back to Warks!
All the best with your new coupe. Can't wait for mine.
W.

On order for Nov: SE Tech Coupe, 180bhp, 9 speed auto, pano roof, privacy glass, spare wheel, Auto High Beam, Rear camera, 5 year service pack, Active Driveline, Aintree Green, Almond/Espresso.
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2015 09:10pm by walterwindbag.)
29-04-2015 09:09pm
mark_n

Yes, coupes are not nearly as popular as the 5 door and it's good to see you have one. Petrol or Diesel?

Is that you 997 Gen 2 turbo in the background?

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
01-05-2015 05:31pm
AdeD

Cheers Mark.. The Evoque is the diesel... i much prefer the looks of the Coupe although it's obviously not as practical...
Yeah good spotting. .. that's the other love of my life... The PDK gearbox is amazing Very Happy Very Happy
01-05-2015 07:36pm