Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Center Console Treatement
Kojak

RE: New Center Console Treatement

(11-05-2015 05:31pm)HotLap Wrote:  Kojack, you are right the pics (once I had the downsized to post them) are not that clear. There is a significant difference though in person, just think of the same finish as the door handle and window switch bevels (Piano Gloss Black) and then look at the flat, dull gray finish of the center console. Hope that helps!

Sure it does.

OUT - Pure SD4, Orkney Grey, 5 dr, Manual, Fogs, Xenons, Auto dim mirror, Auto lights / wipers, Power fold mirrors, spare wheel.
IN - Dynamic SD4, Indus Silver, 5 dr, Auto, Heated Steering Wheel, Auto Dim mirror, Spare wheel.
11-05-2015 08:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dynamicgirl

Hot lap that looks amazing! I love it and have asked B&I for a quote for the same finish for my car. Such an improvement over the grey plastic as you say. Smile Paula

MY15 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 Door in Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Style 9's, Ebony Leather, Privacy Glass, Panoramic Roof, Power Tailgate, Keyless, Heated Steering Wheel, VB Edition Centre Caps, Black Alloy Nuts & Lockers, Philips XV 5K Xenons, Witter Detachable Tow Bar & Full Interior LED's. Barmeca Black Side Steps, Bonnet Vents and Mudflaps to be fitted. Very Happy
Gone MY12 Dynamic SI4 Coupe, Fuji White, Contrast Black Roof, All Black Pack Parts Fitted.
12-05-2015 11:03am
HotLap

(12-05-2015 11:03am)dynamicgirl Wrote:  Hot lap that looks amazing! I love it and have asked B&I for a quote for the same finish for my car. Such an improvement over the grey plastic as you say. Smile Paula

Cool. glad you like it and hope it all works out well for you!

2015 Evoque Prestige in Santorini Black with Ivory/Espresso interior
13-05-2015 10:34pm