Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My new Ipanema Sand Prestige
griff

Well folks it was finally picked up last night and I have done all of 19 miles. Well I haven't those that test drove it did 11 of them Laughing

Anyway its too early to comment on the drive apart its brill, the electric hatch is a masterpiece and everyone was talking about the finish and the puddle lights in the pub last night.

Anyway - a few pictures for you

And some more

I know about the number plate.

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2011 02:49pm by griff.)
10-11-2011 02:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

In all honesty I think that is one of the most stunning colors on the evoque! It looks fantastic!

Never been a fan of that colour on other cars but really brings out the style on the evoque!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
10-11-2011 02:54pm
alibeau

RE: My new Ipanema Sand Prestige

Looks fabulous - congrats!

Ali.
10-11-2011 03:02pm
SebM

Congrats !!! Last Saturday I saw this color in real and I confirm, it is very nice !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
10-11-2011 04:06pm
LIONHEAD

Looks great....congrats!
10-11-2011 04:37pm
LDT

Your car looks fab - congratulations, I hope you will be really pleased with it. I am definitely having the same colour combo after seeing your photos. The pan roof looks huge!

I visited the factory yesterday to take a look at the colours, saw them all with the exception of Mauritius Blue. The majority of cars were white, I would say 70%. The Firenze I thought looked better than in the brochure/online. Saw the two greens which I thought would not be my cup of tea, but both looked great. To summarise, they all looked great, but in my mind, Ipanema remains the one for me.

There was a lot of activity. The security guard said that the cars being driven short distances around the factory area and then disappearing inside were destined for quality control. I saw about one a minute go in, so unsure if this is correct?

The good news is that they all looked great, although many of them were LHD, and ready to be shipped overseas.

I have a delivery date now of 23 January 2012, fingers crossed I will be one of the few lucky ones and have the car on time.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
10-11-2011 07:01pm
WB
WB

Congrats Griff!! Very nice!!
10-11-2011 11:38pm
mk82

One of the white LHD ones must be mine! Dealer told me, that it will arrive in Germany end of november Smile

PURE 5dr SD4 Auto, Fuji - Almond/Espresso, rear cam, front-pdc, techp., navi, seatheating, xenon package without xenon

STUUUUNNNNNNNIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!! Thud
11-11-2011 09:07am
Daigriff

Looks great Griff, very striking, congrats. I think the ambience also looks superb.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
11-11-2011 09:56am
griff

Bump

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
12-11-2011 12:23pm