Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Pure TD4 Auto with roof rails :-)
chiggy

RE: My Pure TD4 Auto with roof rails :-)

beautiful!

i'm so happy with my colour choice! looks amazing!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
26-11-2011 01:48am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LIONHEAD

Congrats looks great!
26-11-2011 06:15am
JiiPee

(25-11-2011 11:39pm)Craig_d1 Wrote:  Looks stunning, when you get a chance could you pls post a few pics of the inside. Did you get the xenons too?

Sure, I will post some more pics! On the road now for couple of days so only able to do simple posts.

Yes, got the Xenons, it was a part of the Clearview pack!!Very Happy

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 10:24am by JiiPee.)
26-11-2011 10:20am
Evo-king

Get in there girlie.

That looks really good.

I gather you have a long drive or have you done that?

Isn't it amazing when someone gets their car it cheers us up (note: I didn't say all).

More new owners coming by the day.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
26-11-2011 10:49am
VJD

Looks great! I love the red, such a rich colour -- it's my second favourite!! Isn't it fun playing with all the gadgets in your new toy! I actually envy you the long drive for the chance to spend so much time in your Evoque!

And the roof rails look really good, I think I might get some as well, just hesitating whether to go black or silver, but leaning to black... Like MartinPL I also want to try to fit Thule onto the roof, mainly because the LR box that is offered is only 160 cm long, too short for skis (if it ever snows, that is....). Anyone have any idea about whether this can be done and, if so, whether you get the LR crossbars and then fit the Thule attachments to them, or try to fit the Thule crossbars and attachments to the LR roof rails?
27-11-2011 11:21pm
ChuckieB

Thule are already advertising fitting kits so I'm guessing it won't be a problem. LR crossbars don't look particularly wide. Would have thought that Thule would be an OEM supplier anyway.

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
27-11-2011 11:43pm
martinPL

(27-11-2011 11:21pm)VJD Wrote:  Looks great! I love the red, such a rich colour -- it's my second favourite!! Isn't it fun playing with all the gadgets in your new toy! I actually envy you the long drive for the chance to spend so much time in your Evoque!

And the roof rails look really good, I think I might get some as well, just hesitating whether to go black or silver, but leaning to black... Like MartinPL I also want to try to fit Thule onto the roof, mainly because the LR box that is offered is only 160 cm long, too short for skis (if it ever snows, that is....). Anyone have any idea about whether this can be done and, if so, whether you get the LR crossbars and then fit the Thule attachments to them, or try to fit the Thule crossbars and attachments to the LR roof rails?

There are some crossbars that fit on top of LR crossbars but this solution seems not appealing to me (if not silly). I think the LR crossbars and newer style of Thule crossbars have the same mounting mechanism - via the bolts inserted into the crossbar slot. The older type of Thule attachments (fitting onto the cross and round profile bars) are the ones that might create trouble. Yes, there are some fitting kits but I am not sure how they will fit the LR bars. I have LR bars on my RRS and might just visit the store with the Thule gear to get a check. Chances are that RRE will have the same profile bars
28-11-2011 08:26am
EVO PUNDITT

I'm getting to love that red more and more, stunning looking car congrats.

Pure: SD4,Manual,pan roof,electric tail gate,reversing cam,tints,xenons (finally), 19" style 4 and in orkney grey 5 door,ebony headliner,f/s/mirrors,Nov build and Dec arrived
28-11-2011 10:16am
Barneyridge

Congratulations, like others have said it looks stunning. I like the roof rails too, the silver is a nice contrast. Another addition for my car, when ever it arrives in 2020.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
28-11-2011 10:47am
boxersergio

congrats!!! enjoy!!! Sergio
28-11-2011 01:53pm