Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Fuji Dynamic SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof
Mag1c_dragon

My Fuji Dynamic SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof

Picked her up today Smile

Really pleased with how it looks and all the options I picked, which was a gamble as we chose completely blind!

Had a nice 110 mile trip back home after picking up and had a play with all the toys. Pleased it hooked up seamlessly with my iPhone 4S to make calls and play my music via Bluetooth. Really surprised the voice controls worked with my Scottish accent Smile

Going to have to get used to the width of the car and swinging it into the drive. Had to reverse in (which was made very easy using the Surround Cameras!)

Couldn't be happier with it to be honest and was worth the wait. Dealer even gave me a bottle of Champagne

http://gallery.me.com/cla1re#100005

Ordered June 11, Built - 24th November - Delivered - 7th Dec - NO DELAYS

Fuji White SD4 Dynamic, Auto, 5 Door, Black contrast roof with Panoramic Sunroof, Vortex Interior, Shadow Alloys, Ebony Roof Liner, Surround Cameras, TPMS Very Happy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnrampton/6495208095/
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 07:19pm by Mag1c_dragon.)
07-12-2011 06:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DDX

RE: My Fuji dynamique SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof

STUNNING! Getting ours tomorrow, very similar but no contrast roof. Enjoy driving it!

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
07-12-2011 06:38pm
jasonagusta

Congratulations Mag1c!! a very nice Dynamic you have their!!, looks great with the black roof & shadow alloys Wink anyway hope you enjoy it & have loads of fun with it as i'm sure you will!!

Arrived 1st March: Dynamic Lux Coupe SD4 auto, Body Fuji White with Black pano roof, style 7 alloys with Verve interior & ebony headliner, tow bar, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating glass, Heated steering wheel, high beam assist, Adaptive xenon's.
07-12-2011 06:47pm
Mag1c_dragon

(07-12-2011 06:38pm)DDX Wrote:  STUNNING! Getting ours tomorrow, very similar but no contrast roof. Enjoy driving it!

Cheers Smile Good luck for tomorrow! - excited much?!?

(07-12-2011 06:47pm)jasonagusta Wrote:  Congratulations Mag1c!! a very nice Dynamic you have their!!, looks great with the black roof & shadow alloys Wink anyway hope you enjoy it & have loads of fun with it as i'm sure you will!!

Thanks Smile

Wasn't sure about ordering the back roof, but really glad I did now. The shadow alloys look the biz in my opinion and really set the car off great Smile

Fuji White SD4 Dynamic, Auto, 5 Door, Black contrast roof with Panoramic Sunroof, Vortex Interior, Shadow Alloys, Ebony Roof Liner, Surround Cameras, TPMS Very Happy

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 06:52pm by Mag1c_dragon.)
07-12-2011 06:49pm
Craig_d1

Looks stunning. There are so many great colour combo's....I want them all
07-12-2011 06:54pm
DDX

Just a bit Magic (can't fricking wait!!!!)

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
07-12-2011 06:58pm
LDT

Great combination, congratulations! Enjoy the champagne too! Very Happy

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
07-12-2011 07:10pm
Evo-king

Mag1c, this is my dilemma, going from Pure in Barolo to a Dynamic in Indus.

Thing is with a Dynamic you have all that gloss black above the waist, so with a pan roof have decided to go with the black contrast paint, so the effect is very similar to yours, just a lot of money for a little bit of paint.

Your car looks great. Congrats.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
07-12-2011 07:19pm
leveller

All these stunning configs are not helping me finalise the exterior colour on my order ...

Your car looks awesome! Smile

5dr Evoque Dynamic Si4, OG. I love her, mostly.
07-12-2011 07:22pm
Mag1c_dragon

(07-12-2011 07:19pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Mag1c, this is my dilemma, going from Pure in Barolo to a Dynamic in Indus.

Thing is with a Dynamic you have all that gloss black above the waist, so with a pan roof have decided to go with the black contrast paint, so the effect is very similar to yours, just a lot of money for a little bit of paint.

Your car looks great. Congrats.

I got the pano roof when it was the cheaper price, so not quite as bad I suppose. The contrast roof looks miles better I think, especially as it changes the colour of the spoiler. You just don't get the same look with just the pano sunroof.
Cheers for all lthe lovely comments about the car and of course I agree with it all Smile

We were torn between Fuji and Orkney, which was difficult to choose between when I hadn't even seen the car! Glad I chose white, it just looks spectacular on the car and really suits it. Love Orkney too though and IF I were to upgrade next year (maybe if a bigger diesel engine comes out?) I would prob go with Orkney and Black roof next time for a change Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 07:29pm by Mag1c_dragon.)
07-12-2011 07:26pm