babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Fuji Dynamic SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: My Fuji Dynamic SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof (/Thread-My-Fuji-Dynamic-SD4-5-Door-Auto-with-Black-Pano-Roof)

Pages: 1 2

My Fuji Dynamic SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof - Mag1c_dragon - 07-12-2011 06:33pm

Picked her up today Smile

Really pleased with how it looks and all the options I picked, which was a gamble as we chose completely blind!

Had a nice 110 mile trip back home after picking up and had a play with all the toys. Pleased it hooked up seamlessly with my iPhone 4S to make calls and play my music via Bluetooth. Really surprised the voice controls worked with my Scottish accent Smile

Going to have to get used to the width of the car and swinging it into the drive. Had to reverse in (which was made very easy using the Surround Cameras!)

Couldn't be happier with it to be honest and was worth the wait. Dealer even gave me a bottle of Champagne

http://gallery.me.com/cla1re#100005

RE: My Fuji dynamique SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof - DDX - 07-12-2011 06:38pm

STUNNING! Getting ours tomorrow, very similar but no contrast roof. Enjoy driving it!

RE: My Fuji dynamique SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof - jasonagusta - 07-12-2011 06:47pm

Congratulations Mag1c!! a very nice Dynamic you have their!!, looks great with the black roof & shadow alloys Wink anyway hope you enjoy it & have loads of fun with it as i'm sure you will!!

RE: My Fuji dynamique SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof - Mag1c_dragon - 07-12-2011 06:49pm

(07-12-2011 06:38pm)DDX Wrote:  STUNNING! Getting ours tomorrow, very similar but no contrast roof. Enjoy driving it!

Cheers Smile Good luck for tomorrow! - excited much?!?

(07-12-2011 06:47pm)jasonagusta Wrote:  Congratulations Mag1c!! a very nice Dynamic you have their!!, looks great with the black roof & shadow alloys Wink anyway hope you enjoy it & have loads of fun with it as i'm sure you will!!

Thanks Smile

Wasn't sure about ordering the back roof, but really glad I did now. The shadow alloys look the biz in my opinion and really set the car off great Smile

RE: My Fuji dynamique SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof - Craig_d1 - 07-12-2011 06:54pm

Looks stunning. There are so many great colour combo's....I want them all

RE: My Fuji dynamique SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof - DDX - 07-12-2011 06:58pm

Just a bit Magic (can't fricking wait!!!!)

RE: My Fuji dynamique SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof - LDT - 07-12-2011 07:10pm

Great combination, congratulations! Enjoy the champagne too! Very Happy

RE: My Fuji dynamique SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof - Evo-king - 07-12-2011 07:19pm

Mag1c, this is my dilemma, going from Pure in Barolo to a Dynamic in Indus.

Thing is with a Dynamic you have all that gloss black above the waist, so with a pan roof have decided to go with the black contrast paint, so the effect is very similar to yours, just a lot of money for a little bit of paint.

Your car looks great. Congrats.

RE: My Fuji dynamique SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof - leveller - 07-12-2011 07:22pm

All these stunning configs are not helping me finalise the exterior colour on my order ...

Your car looks awesome! Smile

RE: My Fuji dynamique SD4 5 Door Auto with Black Pano Roof - Mag1c_dragon - 07-12-2011 07:26pm

(07-12-2011 07:19pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Mag1c, this is my dilemma, going from Pure in Barolo to a Dynamic in Indus.

Thing is with a Dynamic you have all that gloss black above the waist, so with a pan roof have decided to go with the black contrast paint, so the effect is very similar to yours, just a lot of money for a little bit of paint.

Your car looks great. Congrats.

I got the pano roof when it was the cheaper price, so not quite as bad I suppose. The contrast roof looks miles better I think, especially as it changes the colour of the spoiler. You just don't get the same look with just the pano sunroof.
Cheers for all lthe lovely comments about the car and of course I agree with it all Smile

We were torn between Fuji and Orkney, which was difficult to choose between when I hadn't even seen the car! Glad I chose white, it just looks spectacular on the car and really suits it. Love Orkney too though and IF I were to upgrade next year (maybe if a bigger diesel engine comes out?) I would prob go with Orkney and Black roof next time for a change Smile