Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Evoque Si4
Sydney_Oz

My Evoque Si4

Hi Guys,

Since,the time I joined this blog,I have been a passive member or should I say a silent reader,but the discussion have helped me quite a bit with regards to various questions I have had before getting the keys to my car.

I just got the delivery of my Evoque Pure Si4 2 days ago , Orkney Grey, contrast roof and Panoramic roof,Cirrus leather seats , 20" alloys ,pure tech,clear view, electric tailgate,memory & heated seats, power external mirrors,sat nav,rear view camera and park assist.

Absolutely in love and just got the Gtechniq paint protection as well leather protection done over the weekend with 50% 3M tinting

Just thought sharing a few pics I took with my phone on delivery at Lennock Motors ,Canberra.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Cheers

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 28-10-2013 03:42am by Sydney_Oz.)
28-10-2013 02:06am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mark^^

RE: My Evoque Si4

Your car looks fantastic.

Congratulations on your new car, I brought mine also from Lennock in Canberra in April this year. On delivery I was shocked to find it was my car under the green blanket, the other times I had been there I though it was a new model being released, not realising it was a new customers car. Garreth and the team did a great delivery and I hope you also had a great delivery.

I wonder if you would mind disclosing where you got the Gtechniq done, I could not find one locally, so had mine professionally detailed to remove all blemishes, it was 6 months old by the time I got on to it, and then OptiCoated for protection.

Fuji White Dynamic SD4 – auto, with Energy interior and pano roof.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2013 10:05am by Mark^^.)
28-10-2013 10:03am
SebM

Congrats !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
28-10-2013 11:09am
Sydney_Oz

Hey Mark,thanks for the wishes, even I was served by Garreth and my car was revealed the same way as yours,under the green velvet cover,and it was all the more awesome as it was a surprise for my wife ans then Garreth played along with me to give her the surprise of her life,her look was priceless.

As for the Gtechniq,it is absolutely worth every cent,and far better the Opticoat.I got it done by the only authorised detailer,Universal Tint up at Brookvale,they have packages of 3M tint plus gtechniq C1 paint protection and L1 interior leather protection all for $880 and gets done in 4 hours,plus your get life time warranty on it. They are open till 2pm on Saturday,so that's helps incase you can't make it on a weekday like myself.

hope this helps.

Cheers

Thanks Seb,appreciate it.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2013 01:09pm by Sydney_Oz.)
28-10-2013 01:08pm
scrannel

Great looking car! Congrats!

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
29-10-2013 02:30am
Sydney_Oz

Hey Mark,thanks for the wishes, even I was served by Garreth and my car was revealed the same way as yours,under the green velvet cover,and it was all the more awesome as it was a surprise for my wife ans then Garreth played along with me to give her the surprise of her life,her look was priceless.

As for the Gtechniq,it is absolutely worth every cent,and far better the Opticoat.I got it done by the only authorised detailer,Universal Tint up at Brookvale,they have packages of 3M tint plus gtechniq C1 paint protection and L1 interior leather protection all for $880 and gets done in 4 hours,plus your get life time warranty on it. They are open till 2pm on Saturday,so that's helps incase you can't make it on a weekday like myself.

hope this helps.

Cheers

(28-10-2013 10:03am)Mark^^ Wrote:  Your car looks fantastic.

Congratulations on your new car, I brought mine also from Lennock in Canberra in April this year. On delivery I was shocked to find it was my car under the green blanket, the other times I had been there I though it was a new model being released, not realising it was a new customers car. Garreth and the team did a great delivery and I hope you also had a great delivery.

I wonder if you would mind disclosing where you got the Gtechniq done, I could not find one locally, so had mine professionally detailed to remove all blemishes, it was 6 months old by the time I got on to it, and then OptiCoated for protection.

Hey,

Thanks a ton..I hope you're enjoying your car too.

Cheers

(29-10-2013 02:30am)scrannel Wrote:  Great looking car! Congrats!

Thanks a lot Seb,appreciate it.

(28-10-2013 11:09am)SebM Wrote:  Congrats !!
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2013 01:48am by Sydney_Oz.)
30-10-2013 01:44am
BA74

Congrats from another happy Lennock Evoque owner!

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
10-11-2013 01:16am
mark_n

Yes, good colour combination. Like the bug which has taken up residence on the front bumper!

Be careful about the dye in jeans leeching into the leather...

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
14-11-2013 07:37am
BFGEvoqueMan

(14-11-2013 07:37am)mark_n Wrote:  Yes, good colour combination. Like the bug which has taken up residence on the front bumper!

That's part of the Carbon Offset programme LaughingLaughing

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
14-11-2013 12:46pm
speary

I like how you photoshopped the girls face out, but you can still see her in the bonnet reflection

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
14-11-2013 02:25pm