Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mirror Dip when reversing
cekicbaris

Mirror Dip when reversing

I am about to order an Evoque SI4 pure tech 5door white. I have just a question regarding exterior mirrors auto dip functionality. Local dealer was not able to answer properly. Does anybody know whether this functionality is available or not in Pure Tech?
01-12-2011 07:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bluebear

RE: Mirror Dip when reversing

Don't think so, or at least mine don't. Unless I'm missing something of course so happy to be corrected and told how to do it!

Collected - Pure Coupe SD4 Tech Auto, fuji with Almond/Expresso interior. Style 5 19" alloys, panoramic roof, xenons, privacy glass, electric adjustment exterior mirrors, rear camera, park assist, fog lamps, spare wheel
01-12-2011 07:29pm
Straydox

(01-12-2011 07:16pm)cekicbaris Wrote:  I am about to order an Evoque SI4 pure tech 5door white. I have just a question regarding exterior mirrors auto dip functionality. Local dealer was not able to answer properly. Does anybody know whether this functionality is available or not in Pure Tech?

According to the price list It's part of the Pure Style pack and can be ordered as an option in conjunction with memory seats:

Quote:Heated exterior mirrors with electric adjustment, powerfold, puddle
lamps, autodipping in reverse gear, memory function and directional
indicators. Must be ordered with memory seats (033KD
)

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
01-12-2011 07:39pm
pure2012

(01-12-2011 07:16pm)cekicbaris Wrote:  I am about to order an Evoque SI4 pure tech 5door white. I have just a question regarding exterior mirrors auto dip functionality. Local dealer was not able to answer properly. Does anybody know whether this functionality is available or not in Pure Tech?

Hello,
This function is available on mine, I have the same one, only in black.
14-01-2012 02:23pm
Biker

I am going to order the Pure, with Tech pack and the folding mirror option. Been told that auto dipping is not part unless memory seats are included.

TD4 180 HSE MY17 Fuji White
14-01-2012 10:14pm
vinny

Correct,collected my pure tech today with folding mirrors but no auto dip,you have to spec the style pack which includes memory seats etc....not a great loss not having it as i have reversing camera

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
14-01-2012 10:40pm