babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Mirror Dip when reversing - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Mirror Dip when reversing (/Thread-Mirror-Dip-when-reversing)

Mirror Dip when reversing - cekicbaris - 01-12-2011 07:16pm

I am about to order an Evoque SI4 pure tech 5door white. I have just a question regarding exterior mirrors auto dip functionality. Local dealer was not able to answer properly. Does anybody know whether this functionality is available or not in Pure Tech?

RE: Mirror Dip when reversing - bluebear - 01-12-2011 07:29pm

Don't think so, or at least mine don't. Unless I'm missing something of course so happy to be corrected and told how to do it!

RE: Mirror Dip when reversing - Straydox - 01-12-2011 07:39pm

(01-12-2011 07:16pm)cekicbaris Wrote:  I am about to order an Evoque SI4 pure tech 5door white. I have just a question regarding exterior mirrors auto dip functionality. Local dealer was not able to answer properly. Does anybody know whether this functionality is available or not in Pure Tech?

According to the price list It's part of the Pure Style pack and can be ordered as an option in conjunction with memory seats:

Quote:Heated exterior mirrors with electric adjustment, powerfold, puddle
lamps, autodipping in reverse gear, memory function and directional
indicators. Must be ordered with memory seats (033KD
)

RE: Mirror Dip when reversing - pure2012 - 14-01-2012 02:23pm

(01-12-2011 07:16pm)cekicbaris Wrote:  I am about to order an Evoque SI4 pure tech 5door white. I have just a question regarding exterior mirrors auto dip functionality. Local dealer was not able to answer properly. Does anybody know whether this functionality is available or not in Pure Tech?

Hello,
This function is available on mine, I have the same one, only in black.

RE: Mirror Dip when reversing - Biker - 14-01-2012 10:14pm

I am going to order the Pure, with Tech pack and the folding mirror option. Been told that auto dipping is not part unless memory seats are included.

RE: Mirror Dip when reversing - vinny - 14-01-2012 10:40pm

Correct,collected my pure tech today with folding mirrors but no auto dip,you have to spec the style pack which includes memory seats etc....not a great loss not having it as i have reversing camera