Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
uk holiday
scalle

uk holiday

hey there,
at the end of the year i'd like to come with wife and kids to london to see the christmas-fever by our own eyes.
Is everything already decorated by 2/3 november ? Or do i have to come later?

grtz pascal

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
18-08-2013 02:11pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: uk holiday

Scalle, usually it s around the first weekend of November, try a Google search for " 2013 London Christmas Lights" if you are bringing the car over I would recommend NOT taking it into town around Christmas - parking is a nightmare at the best if times and very expensive. I use the Hanger Lane Premier Inn which has two tube stations within 10 minutes walk, one of them (Hanger Lane Station) only five minutes away is on the Central Line which will take you right into Oxford Street. Parking at the hotel is under cover and costs £6 a day, it isn't the Ritz but if you book now you might get some great rates on family bookings. Also kids often eat for free at Premier Inns, and their breakfasts are "all you can eat" type buffets so you can get set up for the day!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2013 03:55pm by XFullFatTim.)
18-08-2013 03:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply