Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Location of the Sirius module on RR evoque?
angeli662

Location of the Sirius module on RR evoque?

Does anybody knows where is located?

thanks
09-11-2015 03:50pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BCEvoque

RE: Location of the Sirius module on RR evoque?

If you have it installed, in North America, it should be located in the trunk on the left hand side in a hidden compartment near the tail light. It is mounted in a harness.
10-11-2015 06:22am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

This system is only an option in North America as far as I am aware so you won't get a lot of help from the rest of us, sorry

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
10-11-2015 07:49am
angeli662

(10-11-2015 07:49am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  This system is only an option in North America as far as I am aware so you won't get a lot of help from the rest of us, sorry

I just want to know so I can ripped off, run over it make a video doing it, load into YOUTUBE, Laughing put in two bags, send one to LR and one to sirius.
10-11-2015 03:08pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

It is THAT good a system then! We have DAB here instead but sometimes the signal hides behind tall buildings and mountains and it is "a full signal or nothing " type system, no fuzzy infuriating unintelligible reception, a bit like digital TV where you get a pixelated picture if the signal is a bit corrupted but with DB if the signal is corrupted by anything all you get is white noise in the background.
Do you have to pay a subscription to receive Sirius or is it like the old AM/FM and our DAB where it is all free to air so if you have the right receiver you can listen to it for free?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 06:31pm by XFullFatTim.)
10-11-2015 06:30pm
angeli662

(10-11-2015 06:30pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  It is THAT good a system then! We have DAB here instead but sometimes the signal hides behind tall buildings and mountains and it is "a full signal or nothing " type system, no fuzzy infuriating unintelligible reception, a bit like digital TV where you get a pixelated picture if the signal is a bit corrupted but with DB if the signal is corrupted by anything all you get is white noise in the background.
Do you have to pay a subscription to receive Sirius or is it like the old AM/FM and our DAB where it is all free to air so if you have the right receiver you can listen to it for free?

Yeh, my iphone stream better and more reliable signals through blutooth, and the radio is free.Laughing
10-11-2015 06:36pm