Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Landrover Experience Centres
QUEEVO

Landrover Experience Centres

Hi all

Not having much luck finding a Landrover Experience Centre... Do we have such a thing here? Specifically, Melbourne. If so, has anyone here done the training/adventure day in a RRE?

There are some great reports from others OS, and just wondering if we can do it in Aus...

Thanks

Smile

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
10-05-2012 12:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

RE: Landrover Experience Centres

I was given a 4wd training course by my dealer which I have not be able to attend yet.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
10-05-2012 01:00pm
Donny Dog

(10-05-2012 12:54pm)QUEEVO Wrote:  Hi all

Not having much luck finding a Landrover Experience Centre... Do we have such a thing here? Specifically, Melbourne. If so, has anyone here done the training/adventure day in a RRE?

There are some great reports from others OS, and just wondering if we can do it in Aus...

Thanks

Smile

According to the Land Rover Experience world map, there are no centres in the Antipodes.
10-05-2012 01:25pm
QUEEVO

Yes - heading to the UK later in the year - might just have to book in a day over there - perhaps a meeting of the Antichthones...?

regards,
Queevo
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
10-05-2012 01:33pm
Donny Dog

(10-05-2012 01:33pm)QUEEVO Wrote:  Yes - heading to the UK later in the year - might just have to book in a day over there - perhaps a meeting of the Antichthones...?

By all means! Very Happy

I don't know what parts of the UK you are visiting, but the best Experience Centres to try are the ones furthest from the big conurbations, as you will have a better chance of having the vehicle to yourself (or to you and your partner if you're accompanied). You've no doubt already found the map which shows all the available sites.

I went out of my way to go to the West Country one, and my wife and I had the place to ourselves, and I got to drive the car all day (as my wife didn't want a go!). If you happen to be in that area, I can highly recommend both the off-road course and the staff.
10-05-2012 02:54pm
QUEEVO

http://www.mlr.com.au/landrover/aboutus.asp

Found this kids...! Will book in shortly. Will not rule out the UK option.

regards,
Queevo
20-06-2012 12:25am
headturner

http://www.australian-4x4.com.au/dt/?gcl...pgodfCBh0A

these guys are nmeant to be quiet good i am thinking of doing the sand dunes course with them...as thats the most i would be willing to get the evoque baby messy let along driving through rivers and rough terrain Sad

Shocked santorini black|metallic paint|pana roof|19" style 5|tech pack|clear view|reverse camera & parking aid|tints|protection|Wink loving the DRIVE
20-06-2012 04:18am
Neo

If all us Australian folks write to LR Australia to request they setup this LR experience in this country??

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
20-06-2012 04:43am