Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kent Police - Operation Castle
woodhouse

RE: Kent Police - Operation Castle

I have one of these on my Evoque http://back2you.com/store/product_info.c...duct_id=75 there is no subscription fees and it still does all i want (tell me instantly if my car moves) I has a "Tracker" tracker on my previous RRS but the discount I was getting on my insurance was far less than the subscription fee and the final straw was when I wanted to swap it on to my Evoque it was just not viable.
28-04-2013 09:48am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

(07-02-2013 10:29pm)Kentboy Wrote:  Would you rather they took your car and left you to sleep or came upstairs looking for the keys. Having had a 3am visit for my RRSport keys I know I would rather they took the car and left my family safe. In my case they opened what I thought to be secure Anglian double glazed French doors by breaking the euro lock, took the keys and car and closed the door on the way out. Didn't touch another thing despite us being 5000 mile away at the time. The police said though that they probably thought we were asleep upstairs as it would have made no difference. I live in Kent! The car was found in Barking parked and waiting to see if the Tracker led police to it which it did. Having said that I would not put a Tracker on any other car as my RRS was two months under three year old with a GAP insurance that would have paid out had it not been found. The car had only done 10000 mile at the time and was in pristine condition though it was never the same when returned. Had a little panic at the time as we had bought a lifetime Tracker when new from Guy Salmon Mayfair but Guy Salmon it seemed never paid Tracker my subscription so Tracker wouldn't turn the Tracker on until I could get paperwork proof that I had paid Guy Salmon the subscription. Panic as the insurance was based on having a paid up Tracker subscription so it was looking like I could have lost the car which wasn't insured!!!!!!!

I don't have a wife or kids, these scum bags want to come for a look in my property with the intention of taken my car then it's game on, that's if they make it past my two greyhounds. I've been assaulted once at work while trying to help a passenger on my bus, and this person is still walking the streets. It's very reassuring to know that the law is on the side of victims. Whilst they are in my property I will defend it.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2013 11:06am by J77.)
28-04-2013 11:01am
ED209

I really would want to be relying on a greyhound to defend me! Usually very placid dogs.

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
29-04-2013 07:31pm
speary

(29-04-2013 07:31pm)ED209 Wrote:  I really would want to be relying on a greyhound to defend me! Usually very placid dogs.

Probably only good as a guard dog if you get burgled by a large rabbit Very Happy

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
30-04-2013 08:09am
J77

(30-04-2013 08:09am)speary Wrote:  Probably only good as a guard dog if you get burgled by a large rabbit Very Happy

Laughing

They are still more useful than British law.

30-04-2013 10:09am
ED209

(30-04-2013 10:09am)J77 Wrote:  Laughing

They are still more useful than British law.

I think you mean Scottish law as you have your own.

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
30-04-2013 08:36pm
J77

I used it as a generalisation, both penal systems are hopeless.

30-04-2013 10:22pm