Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kaikura(??) Stone
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Kaikura(??) Stone

Just arrived in London but I made my usual stop off at Gaydon and came off the motorway behind a transporter with 2 or 3 Kaikura Stone Evoques on it. Very nice colour in the sunshine we had this afternoon, that suits Evoque well - looks like a pale version of Nara Bronze in the flesh and sunshine - would look great with an Arabica or Tan interior I would imagine.

I also got overtaken on the M40, and then I followed it, by a lightly disguised F Type Jaguar Coupe of some form - have heard from sources that there maybe a smaller engined variant under developement. It may have been the SVR version but had a very quiet exhaust system and no obvious additional spoilering, could F Type be getting the Ingenium engines too? The one I saw had the Yellow Caliper brakes which I think are the Ceramic brakes of the F Type R. As I left the BHMC I was followed out and as far as the Northbound onramp to the M40 buy a very heavily camoflaged but still recognisable new Jaguar XE and also spotted on the A40 heading into London what looking like a high rise Evoque rear end, but with Land Rover instead of Range Rover badging across the tailgate, non Evoque or RRS/FFRR tail lights and the brushed aluminium scuff plate at the back - it was in Firenze Red and 3 cars in front of me coming into Park Royal - it continued into town. I suspect it may have been an undisguised Discovery Sport, it certainly was not either and Evoque or an RRS2.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 05:10pm by XFullFatTim.)
28-10-2014 05:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: Kaikura(??) Stone

Tim, I read they are testing out the AWD version, it's supposed to have a different bonnet arrangement.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
28-10-2014 11:24pm
Amadeus

RE: Kaikura(??) Stone

Possibly old news to you all but it sounds intriguing re the 3 cylinder options ...(I digress from the original topic I know!).

http://www.caradvice.com.au/307233/jagua...cylinders/

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2014 09:35pm by Amadeus.)
30-10-2014 09:29pm