Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just another Fuji Dynamic 5dr
Bo_vien

[Image: 33wbe4m.jpg]
[Image: 5vx6c9.jpg]

Sorry for the cellphone quality pics. Just got the car yesterday and have been too busy with work to get proper pics. Very pleased with the car. I was initially concerned about the ride quality with adaptive dynamics and 20 inch wheels, but it is definitely not as.harsh as my S2000.

1999 Toyota Camry LE - Woodland Green Prl, 14" steel rims, power windows and driver seat, broken cassette player Surprised
2012 Fuji White Tongue Out
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2012 07:03am by Bo_vien.)
17-03-2012 08:20am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jitenc

RE: Just another Fuji Dynamic 5dr

Whats your spec?

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
17-03-2012 08:35am
tash

(17-03-2012 08:20am)Bo_vien Wrote:  [Image: 33wbe4m.jpg]

Sorry for the cellphone quality pic. Just got the car yesterday and have been too busy with work to get proper pics. Very pleased with the car. I was initially concerned about the ride quality with adaptive dynamics and 20 inch wheels, but it is definitely not as.harsh as my S2000.

Looks very nice, spotted one on the road in Fuji with black contrast roof and think I should have got mine with a contrast roof looked really well

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
17-03-2012 09:14am
chiggy

I like it!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
17-03-2012 09:30am
pureevoque

Tash, you could get it wrapped, its what I plan on doing, contrast roof on pure wasn't available back when we ordered. Cheaper wrapping and reversable too - win win

ed4 Pure 5 Dr, Fuji, Xenons, Front Fogs, Power mirrors & tailgate, 20" Style 6. Ordered 290611 Delivered 090312
17-03-2012 09:31am
MartinP

That looks very nice bo....congratulations!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
17-03-2012 09:55am
ChuckieB

Look at the size of.........that parking bay!

And who says biggest is not always bestLaughing

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
17-03-2012 10:40am
allyb123

Beauty!! Same external spec as mine (to be). So this makes me chuffed I ordered correctly!
I guess with that last comment you wouldn't consider 22"s as it would be TOO detrimental to ride quality?!

On Order - Evoque 5dr Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White, Vortex, Contrast Pano' Roof, Style 7 wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Tech Pack
17-03-2012 05:26pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

IIRC Cutter7 has 22" wheels on his RRE, in the UK they are not strictly legal as LR had to add tiny wheel arch extensions to the rear wheel arches to keep 20's legally inside the car's bodywork, so 22's will stick well out from the arches

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 06:14pm by XFullFatTim.)
17-03-2012 06:11pm
Bo_vien

(17-03-2012 08:35am)jitenc Wrote:  Whats your spec?
I got the petrol engine with the Dynamic package. I added the 20" wheels, climate comfort package, and adaptive dynamics. Interestingly, I didn't opt for the Sirius and HD radio, yet I seem to get HD radio stations. It's a shame we don't get the "sports" seats as an option here in the US.

(17-03-2012 05:26pm)allyb123 Wrote:  Beauty!! Same external spec as mine (to be). So this makes me chuffed I ordered correctly!
I guess with that last comment you wouldn't consider 22"s as it would be TOO detrimental to ride quality?!

I should mention that I've never driven any car with anything bigger than 17" wheels prior to the Evoque, so I don't think I'm qualified to comment on how 22" would affect the ride. My little S2000 with its tiny 16" rims rides a little rough due to the suspension.

Thank you all for the kind words. This is my first new car in almost a decade (my Camry and S2000 have served me well for past 10yrs.) My girlfriend was initially disappointed that I didn't go with the Audi Q5; however, after she saw the Evoque in person and went for a ride, she said, "Good job." Surprised

Some thoughts about the car. I've noticed the initial hesitation and surging that other people have described. Then again, I've never driven a turbocharged vehicle, so I just assumed this is what people refer to as "turbo lag." Wind noise is more than acceptable. It's not as quiet as the Hyundai Genesis sedan I test drove several months ago, but it's nowhere near as loud as the S2000. Having to raise my voice just to talk to my passenger gets a little old. I feel like I'm sitting in a luxurious toy whenever I get into this car. So many fancy electronic gizmos at my fingertips. With my other 2 cars, I just get in and go. With the Evoque, I sit in and take my time going through my music list on my Android phone. I play around with the surrounding cameras to get a feel for where the car is with respect to its surroundings. And for reasons I can't explain, I start to giggle whenever I open the panoramic roof screen and take in the sun. I will unabashedly admit, I look forward to what the Evoque convertible has to offer. This is my first Range Rover product. And while I do have some concerns about long-term reliability, I sincerely hope this experience, along with everyone else's experience here, be a rewarding one for years to come. So far, I have not been disappointed. Thanks again. Whenever I get a hold of my camera, I'll provide some better pics.

1999 Toyota Camry LE - Woodland Green Prl, 14" steel rims, power windows and driver seat, broken cassette player Surprised
2012 Fuji White Tongue Out
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 07:29pm by Bo_vien.)
17-03-2012 07:28pm