Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Its on Topix!
RacingSnake

Its on Topix!

Wasn't there yesterday, but checked just now and its there... And seemingly was built on the 27th Shocked

Checked the spec and it seems to be correct,, but quite clearly on the "last day of change" I said to the dealer cheekily he could throw in the heated steering wheel for me.... Silence came a stern reply, and seemingly he chose not to add it in!

My latest delivery date is the 11th April, and my dealer is off all next week (and I' up in Aberdeen again anyway), but it means it might well getvhere earlier than that!

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
31-03-2012 04:53pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Its on Topix!

Another one for Club Fuji!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
31-03-2012 04:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
caroline11000

Thats good news RacingSnake, not long to wait now!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
31-03-2012 04:56pm
RacingSnake

Its all suddenly a lot more real now I see its been built!

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
31-03-2012 05:07pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

That's great news RacingSnake, it will soon be with you.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
31-03-2012 06:11pm
Evo-king

According to my dealer ours was built on the same day.

If your timings are anything to go by it looks like we won't be picking it up until the earliest 23 April, what with Easter and a holiday getting in the way.

Wishing you a speedy delivery.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
31-03-2012 06:43pm
Daglass

Mine was due to be built on March 30th.
I havent heard anything different so fingers crossed for delivery in the next couple of weeks.

Pure 5 Door, SD4, Orkney Grey, Pano Roof, Style 6 Alloys, Front Sensors, Rear Camera, Fogs, Tailgate
Ordered - October 15 2011
Built - March 30 2012
Delivery - April 18 2012
Sold - December 24 2014
01-04-2012 07:56pm
WorldTraveler

Thats Fan Bl***y Tastic !!!

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
02-04-2012 04:47pm
holloway41

(31-03-2012 04:53pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  Wasn't there yesterday, but checked just now and its there... And seemingly was built on the 27th Shocked

Checked the spec and it seems to be correct,, but quite clearly on the "last day of change" I said to the dealer cheekily he could throw in the heated steering wheel for me.... Silence came a stern reply, and seemingly he chose not to add it in!

My latest delivery date is the 11th April, and my dealer is off all next week (and I' up in Aberdeen again anyway), but it means it might well getvhere earlier than that!

Great news !! The wait is nearly over Very Happy

What exactly is topix?? Keep hearing u all mention it but don't know how to or what u need to check

Pure SD4 Auto, 5dr, firenze red,Tech pack, Ebony leather,panoramic roof Blk trim,front fogs,electric seats, full spare wheel,18 silver alloys.
Build date 14th June .... Del at mo 2nd July .....
02-04-2012 10:42pm
Broadsword1959

Got all my details on Topix this morning.

Built March 26th and on the transporter to dealer now. Expected there within 2 days.

Delivery was originally scheduled for April 15th - 19th and I am now stuck in USA working until 18th !!

Notice that on description:

Pirelli Tyre Vendor - hope they are - far better than those crapinentals
Steering Racks - Uprated - wonder if this is to do with the issues some have been having with handling at speed?
Meteor Appliques ?? - Anyone know what this is?
Hi Line Audio System - 600W - Is this the Meridian 380W? Seems to be between the 380W and 825W

Pure, SD4, Manual, Baltic Blue, Ebony Interior, Tech Pack, Xenon Headlights, Folding Mirrors / Puddle Lights, Front Fog Lights, Reversing Camera
[Image: 124096.png]
03-04-2012 06:42pm