Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's All Coming Together!
NightFox

RE: It's All Coming Together!

(22-11-2012 06:35pm)buzben67 Wrote:  congrats Nightfox. My build date is tomorrow so getting excited now! I am getting it from Guy Salmon Wakefield so was interested to know how your handover experience went?

Who's your salesman? Mine was Matthew, nice friendly chap and first time I'd actually met him. Handover was nicely done, took the time to go through the stuff I wanted to, it wasn't rushed and it wasn't dragged out, despite me turning up an hour later than I'd originally said. He did try to offer me the usual dealer expensive extras - paint care and gap insurance, but didn't push it when I said no. Only came away with an umbrella and about 130 miles of fuel, but didn't even bother asking for mats as I'd asked before with no luck. Wish I'd tried again on the day, but I just forgot until it was too late.

All in all, quite happy with the experience. Hope yours goes OK too!

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Mauritius Blue ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Adaptive Xenons ~ Park Assist ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Powerfold Mirrors ~ Autodimming Mirror
Ordered 14/6/12 ~ Built 13/11/12 ~ Delivered 15/11/12 ~ Collected 20/11/12

[Image: 163643.png]
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2012 07:45pm by NightFox.)
22-11-2012 07:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
buzben67

RE: It's All Coming Together!

yes it's Matthew (though this is the third chap I've dealt with - salesmen come and go eh? especially on a 4 month waiting list!?). He can't match my finance and GAP quotes and I'm not interested in paint care but was hoping for some decent fuel in the tank! I tried for free mats n flaps when I ordered but no joy so ended up adding them on as extras!

Pure TD4 Fuji White / Fogs / Privacy Glass / LED Sig Lights / Spare Wheel / Mats n flaps / ordered 1st Aug
22-11-2012 10:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply