Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Impression
wheels

RE: First Impression

Of course he has every right to moan, but when I see a post from Andy I automaticly expect it to be negative
and I tend to avoid them a bit. Its like when you cry wolf to many times.

But thanks Andy for you helping me with my inquirery
24-04-2016 02:14pm
Find all posts by this user
Dottyflo

Wow!!! been on many forums and run one myself... But never seen a positive thread turn so negative in so few posts Rolling Eyes
Glad your loving the Evoque druand, came from a freelander myself .. To be honest I don't know why I never made the change a long time ago....... The freely was nice, but no comparison to the Evoque Very Happy

5 Door Dynamic Plus Pack Fuji White SD4 Auto - Black 20" - Pimento / Leather and a few other extras [Image: 7c0c5974-295b-4c3c-b69e-836452069a3b_zpsx6zsl9ce.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2016 02:40pm by Dottyflo.)
24-04-2016 02:37pm
bee

(24-04-2016 01:56pm)AndyFrance Wrote:  I'm stunned and humbled Mr Steve D, thank you.

I am going to cool it somewhat out of respect for all the member's that are unhappy with my conduct. I will however always give my opinion to those who I feel could benefit from it, including on this forum.

Thanks again Steve!

theres nothing like a good moan Laughing

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
24-04-2016 05:05pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I think the topic has gone somewhat off topic and Druand's post has been spoiled

Everyone will know when Andy has overstepped the mark as he will simply disappear from the membership list and all his posts will also evaporate................ Which will be a pity because he has contributed some excellent comments prior to his issues with Land Rover France and his dealership.

The topic is closed and Andy I think that you have made enough comments about your problems with Land Rover France and your French dealers, in the future please contribute on any topic you want but kindly don't keep reminding everyone here of your passed problems. I have had my problems with LR, I don't keep harping on about them.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2016 06:48pm by XFullFatTim.)
24-04-2016 06:39pm
Thread Closed