Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Installing maxi cosi isofix car seat?
vinda

RE: Installing maxi cosi isofix car seat?

I'm not having any problems with isofix
15-01-2012 01:06am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DDX

Not the easiest to fit but follow WB's advice and you should be alright. I got a couple of 'prince lionheart' seat protectors from John Lewis and they seem to be protecting the leather from any risk of indentation.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
15-01-2012 07:03am
fam1x

Thanks for all your advice, once you know what your looking for it's amazing how easy it was next time think I'll just read the manual first lol. I just through it be easy like my old car hence didn't look at the car manual. Which clear shows you the flaps to push aside.

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
15-01-2012 03:02pm
JonnyA

Thought I'd bump this thread rather than start a fresh one on this. I've just installed the Isofix base in my Evoque, having placed the bottom half of one of those Prince Lionheart seat protectors underneath.

I didn't bother with the other half for the simple reason that it looked a bit ugly, but is that going to be enough? I'm worried that I'm going to mark the seats around the part where the clips lock in and also where the base rests against the back.

Any advice appreciated.
27-10-2013 05:07pm
stephenc

I've done exactly the same and it doesn't mark. I think the other half of the protector will come in useful with a bigger, front facing seat later on.

Ordered 25/6/12, Delivery: 06/03/13
Prestige SD4 in Orkney Grey with Element Interior + Ebony Rooflining, Santorini Roof, 20" Style 6 and a few toys.
28-10-2013 02:02pm