Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Indicator Column Stalk : Inconsistant sound quality
andrey1302

RE: Indicator Column Stalk : Inconsistant sound quality

I had it happen to me few tmes, but very rarely, didnt really pay attention to that

Fuji 3 dr Pure SD4
[Image: 124851.png]
31-05-2012 01:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benzina

Thats another then, and i think their is more out there, but you have to travel in silence,and listen carefully. You can even feel the sound quality change through your fingers if your sensitive enough.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
31-05-2012 01:58pm
benzina

I can see myself wanting to do something about this inconsistant sound quality in the future, cause it's something you use and hear all the time.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2012 02:26am by benzina.)
10-06-2012 04:19am
benzina

FIXED!!! As mentioned earlier,my original indicator stalk had a cheap plastic sound to it's up/down action,like it was getting caught on something,and would give like a double plastic click/snap sound (perhaps something to do with the one touch lane change built-in mechanism).
Anyway, i've just had the unit swaped out for a new one by the dealer.....happy to report the indicator action sound now is just a nice beautiful damped THUD, befitting of the high quality standard expected of this outstanding car.
Very very happy now. Surprised

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 12:41pm by benzina.)
25-08-2012 02:16am
maffy

ive noticed this too. ive paid less attention to the sound and more to the feel.

the indicator stalk sometimes feels fragile, almost broken. the plasticky click is also there. happens randomly & i think its more pronounced when pulling indicator stalk down for LH turn.

this complaint might come across as petty but given the indicator stalk is a very frequently used feature, its definitely caught my attention. i will monitor & decide whether its worth raising with Barbagallos.

my12 fuji white si4 pure coupe
25-08-2012 05:31am
gaawd

I have also noticed it a few times.

I will address it with the dealership now that I know I am not just hearing/feeling things.

5dr Dynamic/ Firenze Red, Contrast Black Roof/ Firenze Red,Ebony Interior/ Black headlining / Led interior & boot / Led Reverse / Black front and rear lettering / OEM roof rails
25-08-2012 04:40pm