Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Incontrol Apps standard on all MY2015 models?
iwf

RE: Is Incontrol Apps standard on all MY2015 models?

Hi

That's InControl Remote, not InControl Apps. Remote has been standard for some time, i think. you can tell if you've the Apps part, because there's two usb sockets in the arm rest and one them has some funny marking on it.

InControl is currently three things. InControl Remote, what you've got. Incontrol Secure, the car tracking thing, InControl Apps - the ability to run some specfic apps on the car touch screen

iwf

(09-12-2014 03:06pm)Jawson Wrote:  I've just picked up my new Evoque Pure today, and was very surprised to hear InControl is now standard on all 2015 cars. I definitely did not order it and don't have navigation. But my iPhone is currently paired with my car!
Very happy.

And by paired I mean I have the App on my phone and can see data about the vehicle. Where it is, fuel level and if it's unlocked.
09-12-2014 03:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Not all "InControls" are standard - what is standard is InControl Remote and InControl Secure ( if you are prepared to pay the 3 years of subs that is!) InControl Apps and InControl WiFi are optional extras and totally different things to InControl Remote and Secure

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
09-12-2014 03:30pm
iwf

Any idea how much 'secure' costs?
09-12-2014 09:23pm