Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Incontrol Apps not displaying on screen
chrisgsa

Just picked up new 2016 Evoque and when I connect my iPhone 6s it doesn't display the Incontrol Apps on the car screen (I have downloaded the app).

I've tried a different iPhone and several different cables.

Anyone also experience this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12-08-2016 06:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Incontrol Apps not displaying on screen

I assume that you specced the car with InControl Apps as a paid for option. Have you check whether the system was actually fitted to the car at build? Have a look at Land Rover TOPIX website and feed in your VIN and you should be able to get the full build spec.

Over on RRSport there are complaints that developement of the apps is taking far too long and those that are available as as good as useless. General consensus there is the InControl Apps is a total waste of money, hasn't been properly developed and is crap!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-08-2016 09:27pm
chrisgsa

Thanks for the reply. I'm taking it in for them to look at but the general consensus it it's crap like you say. Even the guy at the garage said it's pretty poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
18-08-2016 08:55pm