Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im moaning again!
ED209

Im moaning again!

I know I moan a lot on here, in fact I am almost sick of my own moaning.

However its now 6 days since i emailed the dealer asking for an update (hoping my car might have came forward a bit) and not a sniff of a reply.

Unacceptable.

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
14-03-2012 07:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: Im moaning again!

moan moan moan moan moan.

Give it a f Censored ing rest. Yawn

Only kidding fella, I'm sure they'll sort you out on handover.... bags of freebies and goodies heading your way. Thumbs Up

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 07:29pm by RacingSnake.)
14-03-2012 07:28pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ceebee

Im moaning again!

Can you not go to the dealership in your "work" vehicle and ask the salesman how is family is and if they all sleep safely at night?
You could then add that it would be very unlucky if he were to pick up few speeding tickets over the next few days.......

Etc.......etc...........

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
14-03-2012 08:06pm
The Valeter

(14-03-2012 07:09pm)ED209 Wrote:  I know I moan a lot on here, in fact I am almost sick of my own moaning.

However its now 6 days since i emailed the dealer asking for an update (hoping my car might have came forward a bit) and not a sniff of a reply.

Unacceptable.

It's a discrace. I would have been in the dealership by now in the DP's office Twisted Evil Evil

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
14-03-2012 08:08pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PAT

(14-03-2012 08:06pm)ceebee Wrote:  Can you not go to the dealership in your "work" vehicle and ask the salesman how is family is and if they all sleep safely at night?
You could then add that it would be very unlucky if he were to pick up few speeding tickets over the next few days.......

Etc.......etc...........

That would make me speed things up for sure LaughingLaughing

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
14-03-2012 08:16pm
MartinP

Totally unacceptable ED....suggest you get down to your dealers and have a rant face to face. They will not like this especially if there are other customers around.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
14-03-2012 08:21pm
WB
WB

Quick call to the DP and they'l soon be answering your calls/emails...
14-03-2012 08:29pm
drdom

Hi all, been having a look round for a few days.
ED 209, I notice your are in Durham too, guessing you are using the same dealer as me, and I'm really not impressed with them. Keep saying I'm giving the salesman one last chance and he just about replies!! But then silence!!

5 door Pure SD4, Baltic Blue,Tech Pack, rear camera, Front fogs, pano roof, folding mirrors
Estimated build May '12
14-03-2012 09:41pm
Sarcastrix

You can go and collect mine if you want. I'm in no rush to collect it, maybe after Easter. Funny thing is I didn't hear anything from my dealer until the car turned up now, they're begging me to collect Smile

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
14-03-2012 09:46pm
broady43

Why not every person from Babyrr send an email to Eds dealer to demand his car be delivered ASAP!Very Happy[/u]

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
14-03-2012 10:21pm