Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've Got It !!
Big G

I've Got It !!

Picked it up this morning from the dealer. All went pretty quickly, very brief handover around 45mins, no gift, flowers etc, and tank had 52miles left, so virtually empty. Sign of the times perhaps.

That aside first impressions are really very impressed. Drives very well with the AD, Dynamic is certainly different and may give it a blast on some good irish B roads. The interior (IMO) looks great, and am like a cat with the cream.

Will post some initial pics later. Am getting it detailed tomorrow with CSQuartz treatment , so will post some more then. Thanks to all so far who advised, posted and generally gave support.

To those waiting - Its worth the wait !!

Will also post after a trip in terms of MPG etc in a month or so once I've done more town/country driving.Very Happy
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/62913692/...e?h=466575

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 06:30pm by Big G.)
18-02-2012 02:57pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xxxx5

RE: I've Got It !!

great news, looking forward to the pictures.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
18-02-2012 04:57pm
Big G

(18-02-2012 02:57pm)Big G Wrote:  Picked it up this morning from the dealer. All went pretty quickly, very brief handover around 45mins, no gift, flowers etc, and tank had 52miles left, so virtually empty. Sign of the times perhaps.

That aside first impressions are really very impressed. Drives very well with the AD, Dynamic is certainly different and may give it a blast on some good irish B roads. The interior (IMO) looks great, and am like a cat with the cream.

Will post some initial pics later. Am getting it detailed tomorrow with CSQuartz treatment , so will post some more then. Thanks to all so far who advised, posted and generally gave support.

To those waiting - Its worth the wait !!

Will also post after a trip in terms of MPG etc in a month or so once I've done more town/country driving.Very Happy
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/62913692/...e?h=466575
Thanks a few quick snaps attached

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 05:11pm by Big G.)
18-02-2012 05:03pm
surface51

congrats. i haven't seen that interior with a black exterior - reminds me a bit of the interior seats i had on an '01 audi tt. enjoy!

black on black dynamic -- delivered! february 7.
18-02-2012 05:12pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

She looks stunning Big G - congratulations!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
18-02-2012 05:21pm
xxxx5

your going to have good fun keeping that interior clean, looks classy.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
18-02-2012 05:25pm
Craig_d1

Looking good. I do like that interior, though my wife doesn't for some inexplicable reason.
I still find it incredible with Land Rover trying to grab sales away from the german marques, and with theEvoque being one of the only cars around in this present economic climate where you can't get a sizeable discount on the car(none in my case), that they can't even give people's full tank of gas.
Enjoy the car
18-02-2012 05:26pm
Asty

The Evoque is in short supply and desirable that's why. Could have got an X5 in two weeks with £12k discount making it cheaper than the Evoque! But still bought an Evoque with £1.5k discount and 8 month wait. The X5 is no longer desirable that's why.

Arrived - Pure SD4 Mauritius Blue, tech pack.
18-02-2012 05:40pm
Craig_d1

(18-02-2012 05:40pm)Asty Wrote:  The Evoque is in short supply and desirable that's why. Could have got an X5 in two weeks with £12k discount making it cheaper than the Evoque! But still bought an Evoque with £1.5k discount and 8 month wait. The X5 is no longer desirable that's why.

You got £1,500 discount????? Really, anyone else get a discount? I got zip!
18-02-2012 06:18pm
Big G

(18-02-2012 05:21pm)MartinP Wrote:  She looks stunning Big G - congratulations!

Thanks all - really am enjoying driving it - feels really solid.

One thing - I don't seem to be able to get the DAB radio option up - even though I thought we had that here in ROI
as well? Any radio buffs out there ?

Collected !! 18/02/2012
18-02-2012 06:32pm