Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
************ Hurray Power and modifications coming **********
BeansEV

************ Hurray Power and modifications coming **********

Well I made a post about modifications and no one really has much so I have been digging around with some of the Mustang communities companies that have EcoBoost stuff . I am meeting with them next week to do some testing and then will post results. This is going to be sweet and itll be great for you guys across the pond as well with gas EV's ................................... Stay tuned for more Twisted Evil
11-11-2015 01:11am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
!ndystar

RE: ************ Hurray Power and modifications coming **********

I know livernois motorsport are big in the mustang ecoboost community and ecoboost engines in general. They might be worth an email. Unfortunately I'm living in China so I can give my car for development. I'd really hope they would provide remote tuning over the Internet that would be awesome
11-11-2015 05:40am
Steve D

(11-11-2015 01:11am)BeansEV Wrote:  . This is going to be sweet and itll be great for you guys across the pond as well with gas EV's...

If 50% of petrol engined UK owners take you up on that offer, that'll be three happy chappies. Very Happy

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
11-11-2015 08:16am
RacingSnake

(11-11-2015 08:16am)Steve D Wrote:  If 50% of petrol engined UK owners take you up on that offer, that'll be three happy chappies. Very Happy
lol Laughing

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
11-11-2015 08:56am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply