Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
Hi Everyone!
paulus599

RE: Hi Everyone!

That doesn't make sense though. If he's doing it in a PM then that's no different from doing it any other way.

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
27-08-2011 10:39am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SW6RR

It's less public though, so he has some deniability!

Arrived (5/11/11): SD4 5-door "Presnamic" Lux Very Happy Auto, Fuji, Spirit/Tan, Style 8 20" Wheels, fully loaded (bar RSE, smoker's pack and Homelink)
27-08-2011 10:49am
paulus599

Not really, it's in writing and can easily be copied so could go around the world within minutes!

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
27-08-2011 10:52am
garryforrestuk

Nick thank you for the info Pure and Dynamic Durham market place .This is the first viewing of the pure and i am happy with my choice as budget does come into it for me.

DYNAMIC SD4 AUTO 5 DOOR WITH COUPE BONNET VENTS, FRONT GRILL BADGE, CHROME LETTERING, SILVER ROOF RAILS.
27-08-2011 11:39pm
ED209

Did you get any pics? wanted to get to durham myself but been stuck at work.
28-08-2011 12:47pm
garryforrestuk

Ed was going back later today when its quite and you can see the cars, will take my camera.

DYNAMIC SD4 AUTO 5 DOOR WITH COUPE BONNET VENTS, FRONT GRILL BADGE, CHROME LETTERING, SILVER ROOF RAILS.
28-08-2011 01:04pm
garryforrestuk

ED returned at 6pm with camera and cars had gone.Will just have to wait for Dealer cars.Garry

28-08-2011 10:42pm
Mike

Nick. Can you please find out about the underseal on the Evoque please, currently have a Disco 3 and the underside is not good. Can it be specified in the build process?? (Live on the coast so the car is affected more.)

Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Man
Red Black Leather
Pan Roof
Shadow Alloys
Black Roof and Headlining
Privacy Glass
Delivered 27/1/12
30-08-2011 12:08pm
ytshome

Hi Nick, thanks for all your input so far.

I appreciate you'll be catching your tail at the moment but do you know if the pan roof increases or deceases front head-room. I realise that they give the impression of space but ordinarily I know sunroofs pinch a bit from the height and as I've sat in the pan-roof version and found it a bit tight for headroom just wondered if the non-roof version would give me more actual room.

Secondly, I wondered if you know whether RR are offering any servicing packages? Kind regards Steve

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
30-08-2011 02:08pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(30-08-2011 02:08pm)ytshome Wrote:  Hi Nick, thanks for all your input so far.

I appreciate you'll be catching your tail at the moment but do you know if the pan roof increases or deceases front head-room. I realise that they give the impression of space but ordinarily I know sunroofs pinch a bit from the height and as I've sat in the pan-roof version and found it a bit tight for headroom just wondered if the non-roof version would give me more actual room.

Secondly, I wondered if you know whether RR are offering any servicing packages? Kind regards Steve

I am 99% sure that if you look at the technical stats for the car on the LR website (might even be in the handbook) that the roof actually increases headroom (at least with the blind open I suppose)

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
30-08-2011 02:24pm