Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
Hi Everyone!
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Hi Everyone!

That is what my understanding is as well - more headroom (only 2-3cms) in the car with the pano roof

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
30-08-2011 02:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BFGEvoqueMan

As predicted:

http://www.landrover.com/content/gb/en/P...e-brochure

3 door:

Front 965mm without 995mm with
Rear 945mm without 970mm with

5 door

Front 990mm without 1025mm with
Rear 965mm without 1010mm with

WinkWink

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
30-08-2011 03:04pm
ytshome

Thanks so much. I was worried when Whatcar? put it at 90cm. Cheers steve

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2011 03:22pm by XFullFatTim.)
30-08-2011 03:18pm
CRC@LandRover

Hi,

I see that you've all still been busy while I've been away, thanks BFEvoque Man for posting that link!

Some of you have asked questions about service plans for the vehicles, I've spoken to the brand team and they've told me that they are looking into service plans for the vehicle but there is nothing confirmed at the moment. I'll keep an eye out for any information on this and will let you know.

Regards

Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
06-09-2011 01:28pm
WB
WB

Can I just ask if anyone has had a question fully answered by Nick from LR? I've asked several and so far not had a single piece of information over and above what is already on this great forum or the internet.

Can I ask anyone with outstanding questions to post them here so we can all collectively get Nick some support to get the questions answered by LR product teams? I know we're almost at launch but it doesn't help when dealers still can't answer questions and they are limited to the demo cars they have ordered and LR produce websites and brochures that barely cover the basics.

My questions asked about 3 weeks ago and still without a single one answered are:

1. Can we get an LR stornoway side by side with Orkney photo?
2. Can we have a photo of the elusive Pure day light running lights?
3. Why is the Pure Style pack only £10 less than buying the options separately and is this intentional or an error?
06-09-2011 05:39pm
Acwats

(06-09-2011 05:39pm)wbessada Wrote:  Can I just ask if anyone has had a question fully answered by Nick from LR? I've asked several and so far not had a single piece of information over and above what is already on this great forum or the internet.

Can I ask anyone with outstanding questions to post them here so we can all collectively get Nick some support to get the questions answered by LR product teams? I know we're almost at launch but it doesn't help when dealers still can't answer questions and they are limited to the demo cars they have ordered and LR produce websites and brochures that barely cover the basics.

My questions asked about 3 weeks ago and still without a single one answered are:

1. Can we get an LR stornoway side by side with Orkney photo?
2. Can we have a photo of the elusive Pure day light running lights?
3. Why is the Pure Style pack only £10 less than buying the options separately and is this intentional or an error?
4. Why can't I spec simple safety features like heated washer jets on a Pure (without spending £1900 on a Sat Nav etc in the Technology Pack)

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2011 07:46pm by Acwats.)
06-09-2011 07:45pm
lrdaft

Or even just a heated front screen on a pure

Pure sd4 auto Fuji cirrus
06-09-2011 07:51pm
Lookers Park Royal

(06-09-2011 05:39pm)wbessada Wrote:  2. Can we have a photo of the elusive Pure day light running lights?

Tim will be at our launch night tomorrow where we will have a Pure. I think it has standard headlights, if so then I'll grab a pic for you.

James Very Happy
07-09-2011 07:39pm
WB
WB

(07-09-2011 07:39pm)Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  
(06-09-2011 05:39pm)wbessada Wrote:  2. Can we have a photo of the elusive Pure day light running lights?

Tim will be at our launch night tomorrow where we will have a Pure. I think it has standard headlights, if so then I'll grab a pic for you.

James Very Happy

Thanks James, you're a star. If you could get a pic with lights off and one with daylight running lights on that would be perfect.

If you happen to have an pure in orkney i'd really like a pic of that too.

Many thanks!
07-09-2011 08:08pm
Lookers Park Royal

(07-09-2011 08:08pm)wbessada Wrote:  
(07-09-2011 07:39pm)Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  

James Very Happy

Thanks James, you're a star. If you could get a pic with lights off and one with daylight running lights on that would be perfect.

If you happen to have an pure in orkney i'd really like a pic of that too.

Many thanks!

It is Orkney!! It's a Coupe too if that helps?
07-09-2011 08:26pm