Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here's what I Ordered!!
vinny

RE: Here's what I Ordered!!

Great spec DDZ! take it you ordered it before they binned the xenon option on the pures?is it a coupe or 5 door?
Dont listen to these "should of bought a prestige instead"loosers,you specced a pano roof and privacy which are cost options no mater what model you buy so therefore the differential in price/future value will be the same anyway
Thought stratstone edinburgh were closing?

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
03-10-2011 09:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BFGEvoqueMan

(02-10-2011 02:55pm)ddz6006 Wrote:  Pure SD4, Manual, Fuji White, Ebony, Pan Roof, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Electric Mirrors, Power Seats, Privacy Front Fogs, Xenon Headlamps, Tech Pack and Front Carpet Mats. Its replacing a FL2 TD4 GS 07 plate.

Good to see someone else has gone 20" and the remaining options individually to get to the style pack. IMHO Pure with Tech, Style and Pan Roof will give a car massive 2nd hand appeal as all the desirable option boxes are ticked and the cost is still well under the prestige.Very Happy

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
04-10-2011 12:27pm
Wicksy

(04-10-2011 12:27pm)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 02:55pm)ddz6006 Wrote:  Pure SD4, Manual, Fuji White, Ebony, Pan Roof, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Electric Mirrors, Power Seats, Privacy Front Fogs, Xenon Headlamps, Tech Pack and Front Carpet Mats. Its replacing a FL2 TD4 GS 07 plate.

Good to see someone else has gone 20" and the remaining options individually to get to the style pack. IMHO Pure with Tech, Style and Pan Roof will give a car massive 2nd hand appeal as all the desirable option boxes are ticked and the cost is still well under the prestige.Very Happy
Que all of the Dynamic/Prestige buyers saying you are talking nonsense.

You are, of course, correctWink
04-10-2011 12:57pm
mikepn

Ordered today - delivery hopefully April 2012. Prestige SD4 in Baltic Blue with Vibe interior. Lux pack,
20 inch alloys style 6, heated steering wheel, solar glass, privacy glass, adaptive xenons with high beam assist Also included detachable towbar and electrics, roof rails, mudflaps and illuminated treadplates. Smile

Ordered: Santorini Black Evoque SD 4 Auto Dynamic. ETA 02 Apr 12 replacing Jaguar XF Laughing
17-10-2011 04:23pm
The Valeter

(02-10-2011 07:52pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Can i just add, not everyone wants a prestige or dynamic or can even afford one! I wanted a certain extras, but couldn't afford to put them on a prestige/dynamic.
[/align]

Nice choice ddz6006!

I agree with you on that one & if I bought cars within my means I would be buying things like Ford Focus,Astra, French rubbish & general Euroboxes but I hate boring run of the mill stuff & I like British. I have gone as usual OTT with ordering a Dynamic Si4. I just love the look of that model & I like my extras! Just hope I can get affordable repayments lol.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
17-10-2011 06:54pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply