Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here's what I Ordered!!
ddz6006

RE: Here's what I Ordered!!

I spec'd the car up with the salesman who is also a very good mate and the business manager at Stratone Edinburgh. I wanted the car to have certain options but I could not afford a Prestige or Dynamic and then to start adding bits on. I am not going to be too worried about the re-sale value for at least 18 month to 24 month though I hope. Very Happy
Your choice is not too shabby either thanks.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2011 08:28pm by ddz6006.)
02-10-2011 08:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
musher

Same here, I've ordered a Pure TD4, Fuji/Cirrus interior, with Tech and Syle Packs and everything that goes with them, Pano roof, privacy glass, auto dimming rear view mirror and duel view screen.

Pricing all that up on either a Prestige or Dynamic would be alot more than what Im paying for my pure.

MY 14 Fuji 5 Door Dynamic SD4 9 Speed Auto Box with pano roof, auto boot, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Privacy glass, Mud Flaps, Bonnet/Boot black Lettering and 5 year service plan thrown in for good measure
02-10-2011 08:28pm
ddz6006

Forgot to add getting the front grille and power vents painted high gloss black.
02-10-2011 08:34pm
maverick12

anyone taking delivery this week ?

stev
02-10-2011 08:39pm
M.I.B

Picking my prestige up this Wednesday, Firenze,pano roof, and toysVery HappyVery Happy
02-10-2011 10:00pm
Wicksy

(02-10-2011 06:43pm)andyuk Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 02:55pm)ddz6006 Wrote:  Pure SD4, Manual, Fuji White, Ebony, Pan Roof, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Electric Mirrors, Power Seats, Privacy Front Fogs, Xenon Headlamps, Tech Pack and Front Carpet Mats. Its replacing a FL2 TD4 GS 07 plate.

That's a highly specced Pure! Would it of not been better to go with a Prestige or Dynamic if your gonna add all those extras? I am thinking in the re-sale as well as all those extras I am guessing is over £3k & they will be worth nothing when you come to sell or part ex where as if you ordered a Prestige or Dynamic it will def get much more £ in the used Market & you would probably get it quicker!
A highly specced Pure would still be around £4k cheaper than a Dynamic or Prestige and I very much doubt that come trade in time the difference would be much more than that. The more you pay for a car - the more you lose!

I've specced my Pure highly because I can't stretch to the other trims but I'm not too bothered because the man in the street won't be able to tell the difference between the 3 models visually in any event. I just cannot justify the extra outlay

Sorry for dragging the old argument up!Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2011 10:43pm by Wicksy.)
02-10-2011 10:42pm
andyuk

(02-10-2011 10:42pm)Wicksy Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 02:55pm)ddz6006 Wrote:  Pure SD4, Manual, Fuji White, Ebony, Pan Roof, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Electric Mirrors, Power Seats, Privacy Front Fogs, Xenon Headlamps, Tech Pack and Front Carpet Mats. Its replacing a FL2 TD4 GS 07 plate.

That's a highly specced Pure! Would it of not been better to go with a Prestige or Dynamic if your gonna add all those extras? I am thinking in the re-sale as well as all those extras I am guessing is over £3k & they will be worth nothing when you come to sell or part ex where as if you ordered a Prestige or Dynamic it will def get much more £ in the used Market & you would probably get it quicker!
A highly specced Pure would still be around £4k cheaper than a Dynamic or Prestige and I very much doubt that come trade in time the difference would be much more than that. The more you pay for a car - th
more you los

I've specced my Pure highly because I can't stretch to the other trims but I'm not too bothered because the man in the street won't be able to tell the difference between the 3 models visually in any event. I just cannot justify the extra outlay

I am not gonna get into an argument but this is totally in correct!

Dynamic SD4 Manual Red with Black contrast & Panaramic Roof, Vortex Interior, 20" Alloys, Privacy Glass, Black Headlining
02-10-2011 10:55pm
Wicksy

(02-10-2011 10:55pm)andyuk Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 10:42pm)Wicksy Wrote:  

A highly specced Pure would still be around £4k cheaper than a Dynamic or Prestige and I very much doubt that come trade in time the difference would be much more than that. The more you pay for a car - th
more you los

I am not gonna get into an argument but this is totally in correct!

All about opinions - I'm not gonna argue either
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2011 01:01pm by Wicksy.)
03-10-2011 01:00pm
DynamicRRV

Nor me!
03-10-2011 03:01pm
tash

Gone for ed4 due to company car tax, works out about £80/mth less than a td4 so allowed me to spec all the options.

Paid for private mileage/fuel so extra economy isnt the worry just the car tax benefit.
03-10-2011 08:00pm