Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hatchbag boot liner
Poke

Hatchbag boot liner

On Order Since 19 march 2012
Delivered 05 october 2012
Pure 5 Door, Orkney grey with Ebony Interior, Si4, Automatic, Wheel Style 4, Tech Pack, Visibility Pack, Pano Roof, Rear Cam, Powered Tailgate and Power Folding Mirrors.
09-05-2012 09:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donny Dog

RE: Hatchbag boot liner

(09-05-2012 09:40pm)Poke Wrote:  

What a faff! The LR version is far simpler and quicker to deploy, and covers more of the boot, including going over the top of the rear seats. It also has, without paying extra, sufficient material to cover the seats if they're folded down (which you can do while it's in place, as it incorporates cut-outs to allow access to the catches). Similarly, it includes, at no extra cost, a flap to cover the bumper when loading, which zips up as a rear section and thus protects the inside of the rear door. Finally, it comes with a smart bag!
09-05-2012 10:43pm
Straydox

RE: Hatchbag boot liner

That smart bag that LR provide for theirs is so OTT - 'Range Rover' is embroidered on in black silky thread, there must be someone in LR's product management group that is soooo proud of that bag - it makes me smile just to look at it (sad old g1t that I am).

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
09-05-2012 11:40pm