Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halfway there! Got a call
Craig_d1

Halfway there! Got a call

Well, after placing my order on 18th Nov last month, and reading about so many people getting their cars withing 3/4 months of ordering, I was beginning to loose hope as I hadn't heard a peep from my dealership.
Anyway, got the call from the dealership at lunchtime. I'm finally out of the holding pool and have got a build date of the 1st June. Last change to my spec is 9th May, after that it's locked.
So I guess it takes a couple of weeks from build till delivery?, in which case I can expect the car mid Jun.
So for me order till delivery will be 7 months....just another 3 and a half months to go....
Dilemma I now have is do I stick with Firenze or go back to my original thought of Orkney Grey....thumpers OG dynamic looks so good it's tempting
27-02-2012 11:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChuckieB

RE: Halfway there! Got a call

Some good news at last. You're almost half way there!

Stick with the Firenze. On the Dynamic it'll look fantastic!

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
27-02-2012 11:33pm
holloway41

Stick with the red .........Awesome colour , though maybe biased as its the colour I have on order!! But unfortunatly the hubby wouldn't let me have the dynamic!!! He wanted some cash for his road bike lol!!!

Slightly worried though ... I have been quoted July del, and only ordered on 10th Feb...... U say u ordered Nov .....is my dealer being too optimistic ConfusedConfused

Ordered Feb 12- Pure SD4 Auto, 5dr, firenze red,Tech pack, Ebony leather,panoramic roof Blk trim,front fogs,electric seats, full spare wheel,18 silver alloys.

Expected delivery July 12
27-02-2012 11:52pm
Craig_d1

(27-02-2012 11:52pm)holloway41 Wrote:  Stick with the red .........Awesome colour , though maybe biased as its the colour I have on order!! But unfortunatly the hubby wouldn't let me have the dynamic!!! He wanted some cash for his road bike lol!!!

Slightly worried though ... I have been quoted July del, and only ordered on 10th Feb...... U say u ordered Nov .....is my dealer being too optimistic ConfusedConfused

Ordered Feb 12- Pure SD4 Auto, 5dr, firenze red,Tech pack, Ebony leather,panoramic roof Blk trim,front fogs,electric seats, full spare wheel,18 silver alloys.

Expected delivery July 12

All depends on how big your dealerships holding pool is and their car allocation. Ordering and delivery can be wildly divergent depending on the dealership, or so it seems. I should of phoned around more, esp. as my local dealership, like all the others, aren't giving any discounts.
28-02-2012 12:05am
edgedata

When I ordered mine at the beginning of September, March seemed an eternity away. The weeks crept by until Christmas and then it has all gone so quickly. So much so that I can't believe I actually get my car in two days time - Yipee

So halfway is good, it's down hill from now on Smile

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
28-02-2012 12:16am
MartinP

Both colours are very, very nice so you won't be disappointed either way. However you have 2 months of indecision to cope with!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
28-02-2012 09:38am
chiggy

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-My-5dr-Dy...Red?page=2

think the red looks great.

plus red goes faster.

hahah!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
28-02-2012 09:44am
RacingSnake

You're out of the holding pool, yet your build is 3 months away? Surprised

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
28-02-2012 12:09pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PAT

'Build start' to 'Factory complete' is 8 days going by the latest dates I have so add a few more for delivery and PDI and it should be just under two weeks.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
28-02-2012 02:11pm
Craig_d1

(28-02-2012 12:09pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  You're out of the holding pool, yet your build is 3 months away? Surprised

Is that not normal? I'm just happy I now have a build date. Beats being a file on the desk at the dealership.
(28-02-2012 02:11pm)PAT Wrote:  'Build start' to 'Factory complete' is 8 days going by the latest dates I have so add a few more for delivery and PDI and it should be just under two weeks.

Thxs, bring on mid JuneVery Happy
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 03:54pm by Craig_d1.)
28-02-2012 03:53pm