Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halewood
cjfp

RE: Halewood

If u r in the area, the event at Albert dock (including the public rides) is there for another 3 weeks.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
31-07-2011 05:02pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

Many thanks for all the pictures.

I can't believe how many cars there are compared to a week ago.

You said you didn’t think there was anything we hadn't seen before ... but there is. A Black Prestige with 20" wheels and no privacy (it could be my car!) first doc, 2nd photo down - thanks Very Happy. It’s the first time I've seen 20" wheels on a Black Prestige ... and I'm relived it looks good.

I think I have to reiterate what I said after I went to the factory last week .... that I haven’t really seen a duffer and I think that’s why it’s so hard to choose a combo when they all look good (probably except Colima Lime with a white or silver roof... but then that’s probably down to my personal taste).

Roll on Cardiff.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
31-07-2011 05:18pm
cjfp

Also, something I did see that I don't think we have seen elsewhere - if you look closely at the interior photo of the colima lime, you will see that the brushed aluminium has the 'beckham leaf' touch to it!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2011 05:47pm by cjfp.)
31-07-2011 05:47pm
Blackseries

(31-07-2011 05:47pm)cjfp Wrote:  the brushed aluminium has the 'beckham leaf' touch to it!

....... and Dark Cherry....... yum!

Just what every 4x4 needs.......

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
31-07-2011 05:50pm
physik

cjfp - I'm going to be in Liverpool next Tuesday ... presumably I just head down to Albert Dock and I'll find the event ? Do I need to do anything in advance and is there anything else Evoque-related that I should try to do whilst I'm in Liverpool ? Cheers.
31-07-2011 06:10pm
mark_n

Thanks for the pictures.
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2011 06:49pm by mark_n.)
31-07-2011 06:41pm
cjfp

@physik - just head to albert dock and it is 'to the left' of albert dock, just across from 'The Beatles Story'. Press cars will go through from 11.30, public rides are 2-5. Why don't you pop out to Halewood, only 5 miles out - use postcode L24 9BJ, but when you get near you can follow the Jaguare/Land Rover signs. Take a look in the carparks (through the fences of course, but also pop into the experience centre where there will be an evoque in reception and hopefully some parked up outside which they might let you have a look in)

@mark_n - yes, file size - each original pic is 700k and you can only upload 500k max. Plus, you can only load one file at a time, so it is much easier to load 4 docs than 30 pics. Also, if you view this website on a mobile then each time you view a thread that has pictures posted, it uses loads of data, very very annoying - posting docs doesn't.

(This post was last modified: 31-07-2011 06:51pm by cjfp.)
31-07-2011 06:51pm
paulus599

(31-07-2011 04:45pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  Can't decide if white with black roof looks better than white with white roof..... Still think having the pano roof and paying for contrast roof is daft....

Yes, same here. I originally specified just the pano roof, then changed it to black when I had the call from dealer to say my order was going to the factory. Still not shure though. The black does look good but at the same time it detracts from that 'floating' roof effect you get when it's body coloured.
I'm hoping that there will be both at York this weekend so I can finally decide.

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
01-08-2011 09:23am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I am now really glad that I specced the Pano roof and not the contrast roof - if you get to drive the Orkney Grey SD4 Dynamic Coupe at York then try it with the sunshade closed............... it makes the car into a really really dark place inside with a black roof lining - the Pano roof is essential if you have the Ebony interior and i think that not having it will make the car very difficult to sell on in the future. Forget the contrast roof, the pano roof is much more important if you come from light airy cars before the Evoque

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
01-08-2011 09:34am
DJ2Tall

Which grey is it in halewood3 please?!!
01-08-2011 11:30am