Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Halewood visit today **PICS INSIDE**
Jonathon555

RE: Halewood visit today **PICS INSIDE**

(02-09-2011 07:50pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  It looks as though the single larger facing down exhausts with the rolled edge are for the 2.2 Diesel probabally Pure Evoque.

Microcat pictures in PDF

Pete

http://www.bellautoservices.co.uk/public...hausts.pdf

So the single pipe is a down turn. Good work

What exhaust does the td4 in the other thread have ?? It points straight out

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
02-09-2011 10:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

single pointing down no chrome = Pure, diesel
straight out round chrome twin = Prestige, diesel and petrol
square chrome twin = Dynamic, diesel and petrol

I think this form the parts catalouges and from what ive seen at my dealers today and the events ive been on poking arround lol

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2011 11:02pm by bell-auto-services.)
02-09-2011 10:54pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonathon555

(02-09-2011 10:54pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  single pointing down no chrome = Pure, diesel

I think this form the parts catalouges and from what ive seen at my dealers today and the events ive been on poking arround lol

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-An-end-to...haust-saga

What about ed4 & td4 prestige , single or twin ?

The one in that thread looks like a single small bore , straight out

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
02-09-2011 11:12pm
Wicksy

(02-09-2011 10:54pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  single pointing down no chrome = Pure, diesel

Are you saying that the Pure SD4 has a single exhaust - bloody hope notShocked - surely the only single exhaust is on the lower bhp diesel?
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2011 11:27pm by Wicksy.)
02-09-2011 11:26pm
bell-auto-services

Im not sure im 100% correct yet. this info is only what ive picked up from looking at cars and a parts catalouge which only lists the ones in the PDF. You may be correct that the lower bhp diesel has the single exhaust, untill i get some more vin numbers i cant verify the differences.

Re the one in the thread, its probabaly a prototype as Microcat does not list a single straight out as you can see in the pdf i made.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2011 11:38pm by bell-auto-services.)
02-09-2011 11:35pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonathon555

The sd4 pure should have a twin exhaust

Most of the compound cars had the drivers side back panel trim missing

The dynamics all had small bore exhausts as per the PDF

02-09-2011 11:39pm
bell-auto-services

The rear panal thats missing is for transporting the car, behind it is the towing eye for fastening the car down. Part of the PDI instructions i read today is to attached the rear bumper panal thats inside the car.

The Dynamic have no chrome on the exhaust its self as the chrome part seems to be part of the bumber and the exhaust points downwards through a hole in the chrome part. hard to explain.

Pete
Here is the exhaust finisher i was trying to explain for the Dynamic, the exhaust pokes through this finisher and so does not have chrome on the exhaust its self as the ends are not seen,

[Image: bumper.JPG]

Pete

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2011 12:12am by bell-auto-services.)
02-09-2011 11:42pm
garryforrestuk

Jonathon thank you for the pictures,Have we decided that all pure vehicles come with single exhaust. If so it can be changed to twin as i had a TD4 freelander 2 single outlet and changed it to the twin outlet from the petrol i6 Freelander 2 with no trouble,just the cost of the rear muffler.Garry

DYNAMIC SD4 AUTO 5 DOOR WITH COUPE BONNET VENTS, FRONT GRILL BADGE, CHROME LETTERING, SILVER ROOF RAILS.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2011 12:57am by garryforrestuk.)
03-09-2011 12:24am
JiiPee

Judging from these pics there's practically no roof rails around! Am i the only one who's ordered them??

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
03-09-2011 12:30am
Rehan

Black is growing on me, didnt think it would look good at first, But the black dynamic in the pics looks pretty good.
03-09-2011 12:46am