Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halewood visit - Dinner Crowne Plaza 8pm 1st march
griff

RE: Halewood visit - Dinner Crowne Plaza 8pm 1st march

(18-02-2012 12:42am)THEMACS Wrote:  Looks like a table for One it is thenLaughing
I can just see myself sitting there on my own - billy no mates Laughing

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
19-02-2012 11:13am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Well you definitely won't be on a table for one Griff, just confirmed my booking for dinner with them

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
19-02-2012 06:53pm
DustinDep

Did you already book the halewood tour as well? i might be interested in joing you all
21-02-2012 11:31am
XFullFatTim

As of last Friday DustinDep, there was one place available on the Friday 2nd morning tour, call Danielle Connelly at Halewood Land Rover Experience, give her your forum name and real name and she will book you in and make arrangements for paying. The hotel and meal are booked separately by yourself.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
21-02-2012 11:47am
ant

Phoned the hotel this morning and booked myself and Christine on the "Baby Range Rover Table". There are now 11 of us eating.
Griff, you're now "Billy 10 mates".

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
22-02-2012 02:16am
griff

Things are looking up. Paying the bill will be an adventure. When I dine with friends we simply split the bill equally x number of people. Might be easiest here.

Thoughts?

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
22-02-2012 09:02am
DefLeppard

Ohhh I wish I was in the UK! Id love to meet all you guys.

If anyone can sneak a few pictures of the holding yard outside the factory - I would love to see some more pics of the more elusive colours - mauritius blue, colima lime etc.

And of course - would love to see some pictures of you boys with your toys! See how many evoques you can get in one picture!

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
22-02-2012 09:07am
cjfp

(22-02-2012 09:07am)DefLeppard Wrote:  Ohhh I wish I was in the UK! Id love to meet all you guys.

If anyone can sneak a few pictures of the holding yard outside the factory - I would love to see some more pics of the more elusive colours - mauritius blue, colima lime etc.

And of course - would love to see some pictures of you boys with your toys! See how many evoques you can get in one picture!

Just be very careful what you ask for as you might get more from them than is really necessary! Laughing

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 10:23am by cjfp.)
22-02-2012 10:23am
ant

Over on the RRS forum we had a trip to RAF ******* and had 27 Sports arranged around a Chinook (and one lonely DB9, cos I'd sold my Sport before the meet).
Not sure if we're going to be able to rustle up a Chinook, or a Euro Fighter, but we'll try and do something interesting I'm sure.
ANT
(22-02-2012 09:02am)griff Wrote:  Things are looking up. Paying the bill will be an adventure. When I dine with friends we simply split the bill equally x number of people. Might be easiest here.

Thoughts?

Might be better if everyone pays for their own - there could be some bad feeling if person A has starter, main course, sweet, wine, coffee and drinks, and person B has a salad and they're paying the same share. Unless of course, it's a fixed price menu????
ANTConfused

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 09:26pm by ant.)
22-02-2012 09:23pm
XFullFatTim

can be confusing for the waiting staff if everybody is on separate bills too, however I'm sure that putting your meal on your room number would help resolve the problem

22-02-2012 10:17pm