Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Had it for 2 days and love it....
barbarad

RE: Had it for 2 days and love it....

Picked mine up on Thursday also, love it !!!

Macrae & Dick - Inverness - Michael Bennett, excellent customer service.

Well worth the wait.

Very Happy Fuji White Coupe SD4 * Panoramic Roof, Ebony Lining, Parking Aid Front, Privacy Glass, Puddle Lamps, Front Fog Lamps, Mat, Flaps, Treadplates.Arrow
03-03-2012 09:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SiT

Well done guys - i'm hopefully picking mine up at the end of next week and cannot wait, i'm already smiling before i've even got it..!!
04-03-2012 08:21pm
LDT

(03-03-2012 03:27pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Congrats to you all, there always was going to be a big push in March for JLR to release as many UK models as possible, but, please spare a thought to those of us still on that LONG wait.

A cliche, but was worth the wait. I really hope that your build will be brought forward. The wait seemed sooo long, but now that I finally have the car, it is forgotten.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
04-03-2012 08:56pm
Evo-king

I'm so pleased for you L, the sooner our build comes the better, as we went to the dealer today to see their Barolo and to check out some seat colours, and yes you've guessed it SWMBO has changed the order again, I have now banned her from visiting the dealer until the car has arrivedEmbarrassed

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
04-03-2012 09:29pm
LDT

(04-03-2012 09:29pm)Evo-king Wrote:  I'm so pleased for you L, the sooner our build comes the better, as we went to the dealer today to see their Barolo and to check out some seat colours, and yes you've guessed it SWMBO has changed the order again, I have now banned her from visiting the dealer until the car has arrivedEmbarrassed

LaughingLaughingLaughing Thanks A. I do think changing is par for the course during the long wait (longer than most in your case). My wait "cost" me circa £9k - Evil - but very pleased with the car (although I am sure I would have been just as pleased with the more or less basic Pure!!).

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
04-03-2012 09:36pm
Suga_K

Just picked up mine today. I love it. I waited 3 days Smile
08-03-2012 04:13am
doug

(08-03-2012 04:13am)Suga_K Wrote:  Just picked up mine today. I love it. I waited 3 days Smile

Welcome Suga_K,
3 days, more details please. My guess is it was a ex-dealer car

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
08-03-2012 04:34am