Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lighting on entrance
Mikey777

Lighting on entrance

Hi All,
Can someone advise if when you open doors from a distance if the headlights come on?
Ii had an Audi and this did but not sure on Evoque. Have loan Freelander until 4.4 12 and that doesn't
Thanks
Mike Shocked

Pure 2.2 SD4, Manual, Firenza with cirrus, Pano, Zenons, Front Fogs, Camera, Privacy glass,
19" Style 4 and Spare
19-03-2012 03:19pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fam1x

RE: Lighting on entrance

Since I have Keyless entry never used the key fob to open the doors. But assume it would as it’s programmed to stay on for 30 seconds after you lock the car. But I'll try for you tonight when I get home Smile

I'm sure these are user definable options...

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
19-03-2012 04:31pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Yes the headlights come on and you can activate them manually from the fob, or you can switch on the reversing lights from the fob if you have to park the other way round.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
19-03-2012 05:01pm
Mikey777

(19-03-2012 04:31pm)fam1x Wrote:  Since I have Keyless entry never used the key fob to open the doors. But assume it would as it’s programmed to stay on for 30 seconds after you lock the car. But I'll try for you tonight when I get home Smile

I'm sure these are user definable options...

Many thanks, assume it would have
Mike

Pure 2.2 SD4, Manual, Firenza with cirrus, Pano, Zenons, Front Fogs, Camera, Privacy glass,
19" Style 4 and Spare
19-03-2012 06:09pm