Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got my VIN, but can not track the order
LonnyGer

RE: Got my VIN, but can not track the order

(19-11-2012 05:19pm)ADZ Wrote:  Na, endlich!!!! Now the sleepless nights well and truly begin Cool
Please post pics as soon as you can tear yourself away from the driving...

Great stuff! I remember those last few agonising days only too well. Post pics Smile

Yeahhhhhhhh, aber echt endlich ist es soweit Smile, why is your German so good?

I will take some shots on the delivery and will post them as soon as possible, thx for sharing the happiness with me Smile)

Ordered: 04.07.12
Build Date: 30.10.12
Day of collection: 28.11.12 ( the wait is almost overVery Happy)

Car Spec: 5d,OG,dynamic,Black Roof, fully loaded
19-11-2012 08:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ADZ

Danke! Wir haben 1 Jahr dort gelebt (Heidelberg B-W). And not forgetting, Kapstadt ist so gut wie ein Bundesland. Das ist ja wirklich kein Scherz...

Will be watching the posts with anticipation. Enjoy the last few days of the wait and know that you have absolutely made the right decision with this car. I have mine almost 6 months now and I am truly living the dream!

Fuji White Dynamic with contrast roof in black. SD4 5 door with lots of lovely stuff!
Ordered Feb 2012 Arrived: 26 July 2012 Loving it Smile
20-11-2012 07:19am
LonnyGer

(20-11-2012 07:19am)ADZ Wrote:  Danke! Wir haben 1 Jahr dort gelebt (Heidelberg B-W). And not forgetting, Kapstadt ist so gut wie ein Bundesland. Das ist ja wirklich kein Scherz...

Will be watching the posts with anticipation. Enjoy the last few days of the wait and know that you have absolutely made the right decision with this car. I have mine almost 6 months now and I am truly living the dream!

Ah Heidelberg, I am living near Frankfurt a.M., so i know The Region where you lived very well Very Happy.

So today is the day, in about an hour I will make my way to the dealer ( 2 1/2 hours Driving time to collect my car finally Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy). Can't believe that the day has come, so lets get it on LaughingVery Happy.

Ordered: 04.07.12
Build Date: 30.10.12
Day of collection: 28.11.12 ( the wait is almost overVery Happy)

Car Spec: 5d,OG,dynamic,Black Roof, fully loaded
28-11-2012 07:05am
Tulabb

(28-11-2012 07:05am)LonnyGer Wrote:  Ah Heidelberg, I am living near Frankfurt a.M., so i know The Region where you lived very well Very Happy.

So today is the day, in about an hour I will make my way to the dealer ( 2 1/2 hours Driving time to collect my car finally Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy). Can't believe that the day has come, so lets get it on LaughingVery Happy.

You got pictures to share?
I bet your still driving around and enjoying it too much!! Laughing
28-11-2012 10:35pm
ADZ

tick tock... the pictures....
Hope you had a brilliant handover and are finally able to enjoy the car of your dreams Smile

Fuji White Dynamic with contrast roof in black. SD4 5 door with lots of lovely stuff!
Ordered Feb 2012 Arrived: 26 July 2012 Loving it Smile
29-11-2012 06:23am