Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got it! TD4 Pure in orkney grey.
xxxx5

RE: Got it! TD4 Pure in orkney grey.

Looks great, you certainly like your grey cars. Surprised

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
31-03-2012 06:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

Excelent that you have your new toy at last. With the fuel they are supposed to fill it anyway. My dealer did last Saturday & they actually gave me the official handover document & I read the fuel bit in there.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
31-03-2012 09:13pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IKM

Beautiful car, happy motoring!

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
31-03-2012 09:33pm
THEMACS

Excellent, Really Happy For You!!Very Happy

Hope you enjoy the Evoque Experience!!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
31-03-2012 10:28pm
WorldTraveler

(31-03-2012 05:25pm)ED209 Wrote:  the Juke is my partners, Its only a 2wd 1.6 petrol manual. She had ordered a 4wd 1.6 turbo version but the tsunami last year delayed it for ages so the order was changed.

Its a lot smaller than the evoque too, the boot is laughable. The fit and finish of the car is of course not as good as the evoque but due to a hefty discount it cost about £16k less than the evoque too. Toys wise the Juke has loads, full leather, heated seats, nav, bluetooth, reversing camera, usb input, 3 different driving modes etc etc etc and its a right little buzz box, its low geared so always seems eager to rev, this is great on back roads but a bit tiresome on long runs. She manages a steady 40mpg from it so for about 14k new i cannot really fault it.

Not sure what happened with my tax, i did point it out to him but said i couldnt be hassled with arguing over a tenner. The tank was brimmed though as a goodwill gesture from JLR after the delays i have had. I was offered some mats but had already bought some so i said fill the tank instead.

I was given an experience voucher too, but dropped the voucher in the dealers so it will be getting posted out.

I fitted the travall dog guard straight away and for about £100 its superb, piece of cake to fit and really solid. It will be easy to remove too if needed and it still allows full use of the parcel shelf and dropping the seats. I reccomend it and its much chealer than the landrover one.

Congrats fella, I saw yours in the Dealer yesterday when I collected mine, looks better in the "flesh" so to speak Smile

....... yours was full to the Brim ?? Hmmmmm .... ???

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
01-04-2012 09:45am
cjfp

(01-04-2012 09:45am)WorldTraveler Wrote:  ....... yours was full to the Brim ?? Hmmmmm .... ???

Only because he'd siphoned out of yours! Laughing

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
01-04-2012 11:32am
SiT

Congrats ED, love the colour you must be pleased. What mats did you go for..? after some for mine, they really are tosh the standard ones.
01-04-2012 06:05pm
SINGHY

Hey Ed, it looks great but then it would it's in the best colour. I'll miss your ranting about the delays, dealer and LR. I'll be joining you on Friday as that's when I collect mine. Enjoy, I hope it's been worth the wait.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
01-04-2012 06:59pm
fenn05

(01-04-2012 06:59pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Hey Ed, it looks great but then it would it's in the best colour. I'll miss your ranting about the delays, dealer and LR. I'll be joining you on Friday as that's when I collect mine. Enjoy, I hope it's been worth the wait.

would love to see pics when you get yours singy as your spec is very similiar to the one i have ordered
01-04-2012 07:04pm
J77

What are you going to talk about now ED, no more delays Laughing. Seriously though it looks good and a welcome addition to the TD4 club.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 07:15pm by J77.)
01-04-2012 07:13pm