Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SupaGard
Kentboy

RE: SupaGard

(23-07-2012 08:49am)speary Wrote:  An aquaintance of mine worked for various main dealers and told me that these "miracle treatments" cost the dealers about £40, are applied by the work experience kid and quite often they would manage to do 2 cars with one pack. To my mind to charge upwards of £300 for these treatments is bordering on criminal.
Also most of them need a top up during the year. A good wax or Gtechniq type product applied twice per year will give better results, plus you get the satisfaction of doing it yourself and not getting ripped off. Its amazing what you learn about a car whilst detailing it

+1:Thumbs Up

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
23-07-2012 10:47pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

RE: SupaGard

(23-07-2012 08:49am)speary Wrote:  An aquaintance of mine worked for various main dealers and told me that these "miracle treatments" cost the dealers about £40, are applied by the work experience kid and quite often they would manage to do 2 cars with one pack. To my mind to charge upwards of £300 for these treatments is bordering on criminal.

Agreed but they are fine if they are applied by someone like me who finishes the job when the job is finished & not when the clock says so!!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
24-07-2012 10:48am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply