Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gloucestershire event cancelled
Acwats

RE: Gloucestershire event cancelled

JLR You need to do more for all these people you have let down.

I've arranged childcare to travel from over 200 miles that cant be rescheduled for the new dates
I've booked a hotel and organised a trip to link in with this event.
I was not called on Wednesday, you tried once on the Thursday but didn't leave a message-apparently because of the sensitive nature- I'd already read this over 24 hours previously on the Internet.... What a bad process, surely you could have foreseen this and emailed or text people asking them to call?

I waited all day Friday for a call and in the end took the initiative to call you.

It's absolutely shocking behaviour (the reason being that you are not confident you can make cars to the right standard in time for this event which is was 15 days from the date of the decision to cancel)

For all the people you have disappointed do something quickly and restore our faith

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
09-07-2011 09:30am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
griff

Very well said.
I received a call in the middle of a meeting and I find being offered nothing except a rerun only two weeks before my car is due to be delivered.
I hope that this hiccup does not mean delivery delays!

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
09-07-2011 09:58am
vinda

Well said. Same situation for me. I had2 call them and when I did they weren't even that good.
09-07-2011 02:17pm
Token

I experienced the same thing...and the two bottles of wine I received as a 'sorry' in the post were not great!!

Still...sure it wasn't deliberate...now booked on the 2nd Sept...

Anyone know what happens at these events? Is it just a bog standard test drive?

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
23-08-2011 08:32pm
Blackseries

(23-08-2011 08:32pm)Token Wrote:  Anyone know what happens at these events? Is it just a bog standard test drive?

These are the "Unleashed" Events .... just search on the thread titles and you will see quite a lot of us have written reviews of our experiences. The events outside of London have been a lot more than just a normal road test.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
23-08-2011 08:55pm