babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Gloucestershire event cancelled - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Gloucestershire event cancelled (/Thread-Gloucestershire-event-cancelled)

Pages: 1 2 3

Gloucestershire event cancelled - Charlie - 06-07-2011 02:52pm

Just had a call from LR and they have cancelled the Stow event at the end of this month. Apparently the cars are not ready!

RE: Gloucestershire event cancelled - SW6RR - 06-07-2011 02:57pm

No way! I did get a missed call on the mobile earlier - perhaps that is what it was about.

What did they say in relation to getting you to another event?

RE: Gloucestershire event cancelled - Charlie - 06-07-2011 03:05pm

Apparently it's hoping to be rescheduled for 1st-4th Sept but they can't say what times they are so you can't book any yet! Tried to fob me off with Berkshire the following weekend.

RE: Gloucestershire event cancelled - SW6RR - 06-07-2011 03:13pm

Hmmm - I may well be fob-off-able with Berkshire the next weekend...

RE: Gloucestershire event cancelled - vinda - 06-07-2011 03:20pm

Hmm. What date and venue was ur original event booked for. Mine is in Gloucestershire too. In dales ford farm or something. Yet to hear from them.

RE: Gloucestershire event cancelled - Photoparadiso - 06-07-2011 03:20pm

Had the call too. Scotland now get the first drive days and they work their way south. He said it was to guarantee a representative selection of vehicles.

RE: Gloucestershire event cancelled - Charlie - 06-07-2011 03:30pm

Be interesting to see how many different reasons they come up with for cancelling it Laughing

RE: Gloucestershire event cancelled - SW6RR - 06-07-2011 03:30pm

There is only one Gloucestershire event - it is the one at the farm (there are a number of events there on successive days).

RE: Gloucestershire event cancelled - geordie - 06-07-2011 03:58pm

Just had the call. Rebooked for 3rd September.

RE: Gloucestershire event cancelled - cjfp - 06-07-2011 04:15pm

Sorry, but I have to laugh at the whole thing still else I'd go mad LaughingLaughingLaughing