Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gap Insurance
kam100

RE: Gap Insurance

(11-01-2012 08:02pm)LDT Wrote:  kam

Would you quote for a period longer than 3 years? I can only obtain a 3 year quote on your website.

Hi, thanks for your message.
When you go through the quote tool, it gives you 3 years as default, but on the right you can ammend it to 4 years. Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers for looking
Kam. Very Happy
11-01-2012 08:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

Thanks Kam, got the 4 year quote. I will be in touch.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
11-01-2012 08:32pm
xxxx5

Hi has anyone taken the GAP insurance out with the company above?

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
22-01-2012 09:12am
LP

I did. Found them vey professional and easy to deal with. Clearly the bit when they take your money is always easier than if there is a problem.
22-01-2012 09:58am
Firenze

(25-11-2011 03:04pm)kam100 Wrote:  Hi Guys.

For all your gap needs go to; http://www.gapinsuranceuk.net
We have just revised prices further after negotiating new rates.
Hopefully we will be cheapest option out there.

12 months interest free spread.
Defer your start date for up to a year
ALL our policies are transferrable if you change your car mid term, most of the other's are NOT so you lose the policy along with the car. GAP RTI policies are not extendable, and cannot be taken out after specified time of buying your car.

Policies available for New, used even privately purchased vehicles.
Or if you have had your car for a while, we can offer back to value to the day you take the policy with us.

http://www.gapinsuranceuk.net, online payment facility, and full quoting available instantly.
T&C's can be read online.

Tyre and Alloy bundle packages coming soon!

Website doesn't seem to do anything just the logo in the centre of the page - unless it won't work on a mac or iPad?

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
04-03-2012 08:26pm
LDT

I queried this about 3 weeks ago - in the end I called Simon/Kam who said they were in the process of upgrading the site. I did a search for MHC Finance to get the number.

I was offered a great deal for Gap/tyre insurance via the dealership, so have gone for this, but if MHC had offered tyre insurance (they do not) found Kam really knowledgeable/helpful and would have had no hesitation in using them.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
04-03-2012 08:51pm
Radeco

The website is still down - ? http://www.gapinsuranceuk.net/ I do hope this is just a technical problem and not something worse - I sent them my money! Embarrassed

G4 Freelander 2005 V6 HSE Stage 1 Thailand/Laos. HQ Support
Gone - Grey Freelander 2 2011 SD4 XS Works Van !
Still missing my Evo.
22-07-2012 12:10pm
kam100

(22-07-2012 12:10pm)Radeco Wrote:  The website is still down - ? http://www.gapinsuranceuk.net/ I do hope this is just a technical problem and not something worse - I sent them my money! Embarrassed
Hi,
Our Insurance is with the underwriter direct, and is a regulated insurance product, so not with us.
Also our website has been down due to ABI changes to all GAP insurance products, we have been implementing these changes and are now waiting to get them re-approved and signed off by the underwriter, We are hoping to have the website back live this week sometime.
I can assure you there is nothing wrong with your policy, everything is 100% safe.
If you have any further queries then please just let me know.
Regards
James Very Happy
23-07-2012 11:08am
Mudi1

I have it through dealer (£550), for 4 years (was 3, but extended following 1st year guarentee). Made sure I got "return to invoice" gap though, as I had alot of options added, did not want the ordinary gap as this does not always cover RTI.
I just wanted peace of mind and not arguments if it came down to debate. Purchasing from the dealer will make them fight on my behalf, if it is ever required.

I am sure you can shop around and get a better quote, but make sure it is RTI -GAP, as then you should get what you paid (remember for 4 years) and not what the market value is for a standard vehicle (without the options you chose).
23-07-2012 07:35pm
Kentboy

(23-07-2012 07:35pm)Mudi1 Wrote:  I have it through dealer (£550), for 4 years (was 3, but extended following 1st year guarentee). Made sure I got "return to invoice" gap though, as I had alot of options added, did not want the ordinary gap as this does not always cover RTI.
I just wanted peace of mind and not arguments if it came down to debate. Purchasing from the dealer will make them fight on my behalf, if it is ever required.

I am sure you can shop around and get a better quote, but make sure it is RTI -GAP, as then you should get what you paid (remember for 4 years) and not what the market value is for a standard vehicle (without the options you chose).

Didn't take the dealers GAP as I had a very good quote of £275 for 4 years from ALA.co.uk. It seems a very good cover. A tip. Log onto the website and complete your detail then abort it at the point of purchase. They phoned me and gave me 10% off!! I was going to buy anyway.

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
23-07-2012 10:41pm