Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuji Dynamic Lux 5 door Auto
Eddie

Fuji Dynamic Lux 5 door Auto

Collected from Peterbough on Friday and after a short stop at my sons in Chatham now back in Germany. Great handover apart from needing to change the front passenger seat as the one fitted had no lining so the stuffing was coming out of the leather perforations. Saw a very nice Firenze Dynamic in Gillingham, may belong to a local forum member.
First impressions very good, not as comfortable as my BMW 320 was over such a long distance but I expected that. Lack of DAB stations in Germany came as a surprise. Still playing with all the toys before handIng it over to the wife.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 04:15pm by Eddie.)
01-05-2012 03:47pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Fuji Dynamic Lux 5 door Auto

Eddie welcome to the forum - if you go into the DAB set up you can change some of the settings for different regional preferences - have you tried changing any of them to see if anything changes?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
01-05-2012 08:05pm
Eddie

Hi - thanks for the welcome. Seems the German Government suspended funding for DAB and the commercial sector have not been enthusiastic about it. Never mind it's a small thing and doesn't distract from enjoying the car.
01-05-2012 08:51pm
SebM

Congrats !

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
02-05-2012 06:24am
Griff449

(01-05-2012 03:47pm)Eddie Wrote:  Collected from Peterbough on Friday and after a short stop at my sons in Chatham now back in Germany. Great handover apart from needing to change the front passenger seat as the one fitted had no lining so the stuffing was coming out of the leather perforations. Saw a very nice Firenze Dynamic in Gillingham, may belong to a local forum member.
First impressions very good, not as comfortable as my BMW 320 was over such a long distance but I expected that. Lack of DAB stations in Germany came as a surprise. Still playing with all the toys before handIng it over to the wife.

Congrats on your new Evoque Eddie, I assume that you dealt with Paul then.............. Not the top of my fav Landrover dealers I have to say hence I go to another dealer ive used in the past.

Hope the seat gets sorted as well

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
02-05-2012 12:35pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply