Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum sponsors acquired by Lookers Group
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Forum sponsors acquired by Lookers Group

Have just found this on line - http://www.motortrader.com/industry-news...oup-33-6m/
Lookers appears to be spending huge amounts this year and last buying up dealership groups around the UK. All the Central Scotland Audi dealerships are nowLookers owned. I have had dealings with both Lookers and Hadley Green over the years and don't anticipate any change on service which I have found excellent from both JLR outlets I have used.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
11-03-2014 10:02am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James @ Grange Barnet LR
Site Sponsor

RE: Forum sponsors acquired by Lookers Group

Hi Tim,

The sale went through on Monday.... Hence why I was a little elusive to say the least! Apologies that I wasn't able to stop for a proper chat as I especially wanted to show you FA57RRS!

We're all very excited about the sale, especially those of us who have previously worked for Lookers as the group is much more customer and staff focused than most.

Hopefully not long now until the Evoque arrives..... I admire your patience!

James Smile

Follow us on Twitter: @GrangeBarnetJLR Thumbs Up
13-03-2014 08:25pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply